- 01-07-2013, 02:01 PM #26
- 01-07-2013, 05:25 PM #30Sent from my Z10
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
- 01-07-2013, 05:34 PM #31It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- 01-07-2013, 05:55 PM #35Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 01-07-2013, 05:57 PM #36
- 01-07-2013, 06:29 PM #37Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 01-07-2013, 06:35 PM #38
- 01-07-2013, 09:24 PM #39
- 01-07-2013, 11:04 PM #40Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- 01-07-2013, 11:26 PM #41
I would like metallic finishes, but I think black or dark gray would look great. I know there's no actual "metal" on the Z10, but I did always like the look of the Bold 9900 with gold or copper trim. Maybe the BB logos on the front and back could be gold or something.
It'd be cool if there was a way to swap out the top and bottom fronts to different color pieces. Match it with replaceable battery doors, and there'd be a lot of customization possibilities.
- 01-07-2013, 11:40 PM #42
Did anyone come to the realization that yellow is the only colour that BlackBerry devices haven't been released with?
And wasn't the mystery colour only for the BlackBerry 10 Limited Edition device?BlackBerry 10- The most disruptive innovation in mobile technology since the BlackBerry Smartphone
Makes sense if they made it only for the devs that way their would be a difference, but no i recall TH saying they were just going to release in a different color in general and idk i think yellow would look off on a device that is normally seen as black!
- 01-08-2013, 01:34 AM #47It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
Well the iphone and apple dont have any way to change up ios, if it aint broke dont fix it is probably whats being thought over there. But the need of something in the i devices to bring them back to the innovative platform is there. And while apple fail to release that next big thing in everyone's eyes, Rim is starting to do that i still want whatever colors it comes out in to be 100 percent throughout the phone, which really just means the bezel is the same as the back. And i love the idea of black writing for BlackBerry on the front and black for the logo. Anyone care to do a rendering of the current pictures of the z10 in a different color?
- By jetkoni in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-29-2013, 08:25 PM
- By khobar in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:38 AM
- By lck111607 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2009, 09:32 PM
- By thadada in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 73Last Post: 02-07-2009, 10:44 AM
- By SCORPIO07 in forum AT&TReplies: 12Last Post: 05-03-2008, 12:43 PM