Blackberryscoop tweeted they will come out in silver maroon and navy after. But being the fact those colors arent at launch i think it'll be to attract people after they find out how bb10 does
    01-11-13 06:53 AM
    I can see right through this ploy.
    It's going to be a crystal clear case.
    Justin Couto, EsJayDee and eephus1 like this.
    01-11-13 07:12 AM
    My guess is that the white version will be a "pearl white", not just a stark white. Colours can have all sorts of names, it's easy for them to say there's going to be a "never before seen" colour available.
    01-11-13 08:22 AM
    I think they should go for a steampunk brass model.
    01-11-13 08:52 AM
    Paint splatter, any colors. That would be really cool.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    01-11-13 09:06 AM
    Paint splatter, any colors. That would be really cool.
    I've got a Swatch like that!!!!!

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-11-13 10:56 AM
    I've got a Swatch like that!!!!!

I bet it's sexy red lol.
    01-11-13 11:16 AM
    I think they should go for a steampunk brass model.
    A Steampunk BlackBerry

Awesome idea.
    01-11-13 11:50 AM
    I bet it's sexy red lol.
    Oooooooof I want the same red as my old 8310 and my SGIII.

GORGEOUS RED!!!

01-11-13 12:48 PM
    Oooooooof I want the same red as my old 8310 and my SGIII.

GORGEOUS RED!!!

Gorgeous, sexy, hot, whatever. I am a fan, of red that is
    01-11-13 01:17 PM
    Sounds like the Model T Ford... you can have whatever colour you want, so long as it's black... I think a midnight blue would be cool and classy. However, if you put a cover on it, does it really matter??
    01-11-13 02:19 PM
    Sounds like the Model T Ford... you can have whatever colour you want, so long as it's black... I think a midnight blue would be cool and classy. However, if you put a cover on it, does it really matter??
    Sometimes when things look real good, You can forget the cover.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    01-11-13 02:24 PM
    If I got a color i loved i would makes sure to purchase a transparent case to show it off! Hopefully some company allows for the switching of the housing as long as its not for outrageous prices
    01-11-13 02:31 PM
    My guess is that the white version will be a "pearl white", not just a stark white. Colours can have all sorts of names, it's easy for them to say there's going to be a "never before seen" colour available.
    I liked the white one that was shown in that ad not to long ago.
    01-11-13 08:22 PM
    Yea the more i see it the white one looks good with the black bezel i think it would look better the other way but
    EsJayDee likes this.
    01-11-13 09:24 PM
    What about having it where it changes between two colors based on the angle of viewing it. I can't remember what they call it. I've seen it on some cars. Probably too boutique though, and it'd have to be aftermarket.
    01-12-13 04:34 PM
    What about having it where it changes between two colors based on the angle of viewing it. I can't remember what they call it. I've seen it on some cars. Probably too boutique though, and it'd have to be aftermarket.
    I think you might be thinking of opalescent. There is an undertone to the main color....like there would be a hint of blue to the white, depending where or how the light strikes.

THAT would be INSANE. I'd JUMP on that!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-13-13 05:25 AM
    It's flip flop paint, usually has some pearl in it.On cars the paint is very expensive. Changes like the chameleon, would be cool but probably not mass produced. I'm sure some creative crackhead here could come up with something similar , there are some thinkers on this board
    01-13-13 07:04 AM
    During the Golden Age of Fountain Pens, salesmen would often be given a clear "demonstrator" model. The developers trading in their alpha-a or b should get these.
    01-13-13 07:48 AM
    Iridescent would be fantastic!

Better yet, holographic would be awesome!
    01-13-13 08:29 AM
    green or purple please
    EsJayDee likes this.
    01-20-13 04:36 PM
    here's hoping they sell enough of the b&w models to merit them bringing out further colours throughout the year.
    01-20-13 05:46 PM
    here's hoping they sell enough of the b&w models to merit them bringing out further colours throughout the year.
    Actually I'm hoping the opposite. I think it sucks when they release a phone in just one (or two) colours then add more later. The first people buying should get the bigger choice, or at least as much choice as people who pick one up 6 months later. I'd even prefer if they did 'limited edition' colours that are only available around launch. No-one out there is thinking "Oh I'd totally get a Z10, but it only comes in black and white and neither of those express my inner self sufficiently, so I'll get an S3 with their wider variety of colours", so why not just launch all the colours at once? Limited editions at least make people feel special, so you can swagger with your whatever coloured device, lauding it over the peasants who can only get black or white.

Oh and I'd like to see a dark red or dark purple. Nothing showy, just understated and sexy.
    Justin Couto likes this.
    01-21-13 12:27 AM
    Actually I'm hoping the opposite. I think it sucks when they release a phone in just one (or two) colours then add more later. The first people buying should get the bigger choice, or at least as much choice as people who pick one up 6 months later. I'd even prefer if they did 'limited edition' colours that are only available around launch. No-one out there is thinking "Oh I'd totally get a Z10, but it only comes in black and white and neither of those express my inner self sufficiently, so I'll get an S3 with their wider variety of colours", so why not just launch all the colours at once? Limited editions at least make people feel special, so you can swagger with your whatever coloured device, lauding it over the peasants who can only get black or white.
    The point is that adding new colours later can prolong the sales of that device and in the long run we all benefit from the userbase of bb10 continuing to grow as much as possible and not simply on the launch of a new model.
    01-21-13 09:28 AM
    I would definitely buy it over the white one I'm planning to buy.
    01-21-13 09:35 PM
116 ... 2345