Hello

I have a BlackBerry Z10 since few weeks, it was working since I press someting and now it's lock with no screen and all stay black, it is not opening at all, even if I press 10 second to re-initialize it, and even wen clicked and tapped and swiped the sreen it stay black, and the battery was full charge, and the del do not light-up wen I plug the BlackBerry charger. The charger work ok since I've try it with another phone. I did not put any pass words. I did also pull the battery wait for about 2 minutes and replace, but nothing happen.

What can I do ?

Thank you

Bye

Gaetan
    01-16-17 11:23 AM
    So you're saying if you remove the battery, wait a couple minutes, put it in the phone and press the power button nothing happens? Not even the boot screen?

Have you tried charging it again since you did the battery pull? Maybe remove battery, wait two minutes, insert battery, plug in phone, wait an hour, and then try turning it on?
    01-16-17 11:29 AM
    Sounds dead.....

The LED light should come on when you put the battery back in and try the power button, or when you plug in the charger.

Are you sure the charger works? Using a different charger would be one suggestion.

But not screen lighting up, no LED lights coming on or flashing... see dead.
    01-16-17 11:46 AM
    Hello

Wen I charged the battery, tha red LED lights did coming on.

I did removed battery, wait two minutes, insert battery, plug in phone, wait an hour, and then try turning it on, but still a black screen.

Any hints ?

Thank

Bye

Gaetan
    01-23-17 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD