The new BlackBerry Z10 finally has a release date in Argentina. June 10.

The much expected and much anticipated BlackBerry Z10 will finally see the light next week. June 10th to be precise.
    Today BlackBerry announced that all three carriers will sell the phone. Movistar and Claro have not made an announcement yet. Personal already released a price for the phone. A subsidized Z10 will cost you $3.999 AR$ (roughly USD625) on a 1 year contract and monthly service fee of $299 (USD 48).
    The phone will hit the Argentine market after 6 months of being officially announced in a New York event. Due to electronics imports restrictions, BlackBerry has come to an agreement with Brightstar to manufacture the phone in Argentina, along with other BlackBerry phones already being assembled in the country.
    BlackBerry holds a big piece of the market share, according to Wes Nicol, Regional Director for Latin America, and the region represents 18% of BlackBerry’s incomes. The bet in Argentina is big where over 18% of phones are smartphones.
    Juan Cardona, director for the south cone, mentioned that BB10 already has over 120.000 apps and that a great number of them are developed in our country where BlackBerry recently opened its first innovation center.
    So my friends in Argentina (including me), the wait is finally over. We will now join #TeamBlackBerry and will enjoy our much awaited phones!
    Sources:
    BlackBerry anunci� la llegada del Z10 al pa�s – Infobae.com
    Lleg� a la Argentina el Blackberry Z10 - T�lam - Agencia Nacional de Noticias
    El BlackBerry Z10 llega a la Argentina | Mobile | Infotechnology
    06-04-13 06:50 PM
    I think it also launched in New Zealand too!

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    06-04-13 07:01 PM