So i had to make a title........

Well after updating to 10.1 i had a few hickups, but managed to get them solved using this forum, thanks guys..

Today i was reading a mail and received a call... i answered and nobody could hear me. I was in an area with good coverage so i just blamed my carrier for it. After getting home i tried to call and still the same.. no audio on the other side. Did a reset, batt. pull and still the same. Tried a full wipe and new install but still the same.. I carry it around in a pouch, never dropped it and it's in mint condition. So after 19 days of usage my z10 is going for a holiday.... Still don't know for how long but it's going to be a long wait.

After having problems with the bb service, inexistent bb id, now this...... My phone was working great, no batt problems, leaks or other stuff i read here. Was/ am happy with this phone, does what i want it to do and coming from android it has been a big improvement....

Will keep you up to date...
    07-18-13 02:34 PM
    When you say there's no audio on the other side, you mean you cant hear the other person? they can't hear you? or both?

Does the screen indicate the call is connected?
    07-18-13 02:52 PM
    Did you update with a Beta Leak?...Optimum word here being Beta...After updating to a beta, I think most of us do a security wipe before going on with the settings and setup.
    So i had to make a title........

Well after updating to 10.1 i had a few hickups, but managed to get them solved using this forum, thanks guys..

Today i was reading a mail and received a call... i answered and nobody could hear me. I was in an area with good coverage so i just blamed my carrier for it. After getting home i tried to call and still the same.. no audio on the other side. Did a reset, batt. pull and still the same. Tried a full wipe and new install but still the same.. I carry it around in a pouch, never dropped it and it's in mint condition. So after 19 days of usage my z10 is going for a holiday.... Still don't know for how long but it's going to be a long wait.

After having problems with the bb service, inexistent bb id, now this...... My phone was working great, no batt problems, leaks or other stuff i read here. Was/ am happy with this phone, does what i want it to do and coming from android it has been a big improvement....

Will keep you up to date...
    07-18-13 02:55 PM
    When you say there's no audio on the other side, you mean you cant hear the other person? they can't hear you? or both?

Does the screen indicate the call is connected?
    Nobody can hear me... but if i put it on speaker everything os ok. The call is connected, i can hear the other side just can't reply... tried 2g, 3g and 4g (could be related) but no luck.
    07-18-13 03:03 PM
    Did you update with a Beta Leak?...Optimum word here being Beta...After updating to a beta, I think most of us do a security wipe before going on with the settings and setup.
    No leaks here, just updated to latest 10.1 last weekend. Have been trying to search for related problems but untill now only speaker problems. Yes i did a full wipe (security) wipe and reflashed the oficial software through bblink I was going to try a leak this weekend but...... it has to wait.

I was just informed that the repair must been done in 30days or i will get a new phone or be refunded...... tictactictac... the countdown begins.
    07-18-13 03:07 PM
    Try plugging/unplugging a headset into the jack. Maybe a connector is stuck. If it is, get the phone replaced ASAP.
    07-18-13 03:13 PM
    Go...quickly

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 01:51 AM
    So went back to the store today and got a brand new Z10..... no more holidays, i just hope that this one lasts longer.
    New device new bbm id, i have to do some changes....

beco
    07-20-13 11:01 AM