I just can't decide if they are for or against. Like the great Bill O'Reilly says, "We report, you decide"

Mobileburn.com Reviews the Z10

In my eyes the Z10 is the best decision on the smartphone front that I've ever made. Never having owned, but did use some all touch devices I've never been a fan. I was skeptical that the v-keyboard would do it for me, but it really does. I find I can type just as fast if not faster than the 9900 due to the predictive words that you swipe up. It's almost as if the phone is reading my mind the way it works. Some times I type the first word and the rest of the sentence is a couple of swipes. Most of my issues have been dealt with by visiting BB10 Tips, Tricks and other cool stuff and I'm sure OS updates will take care of the minor bugs. All in all I love my new Z10.

So, if you read through the article, what do you thing? Praise or Burn?
    ibpluto likes this.
    02-10-13 01:06 PM
    down the middle with mostly positive influence I would say.
    Lendo likes this.
    02-11-13 06:18 AM
    I kinda thought that right up to the last sentence.

Posted using Crackberry App on my B@d@ss Z10
    02-11-13 12:03 PM
    Pronouncements that the Z10 is "not enough" or "too late" bug me just for their sheer presumption.

We don't know whether or not the Z10 can "save" BB until we know a lot more about market reaction. I'd say that up to the point where this review makes that statement it's a fair and generally positive.
    peter9477 and Lendo like this.
    02-11-13 12:14 PM
    as with many reviews I've seen its just a so-so device to them, its ok and no major faults
    but that they didn't see anything they couldn't live without
    02-11-13 12:57 PM
    as with many reviews I've seen its just a so-so device to them, its ok and no major faults
    but that they didn't see anything they couldn't live without
    That doesn't actually surprise me a lot. Much of the Z10's strength is in the overall experience, and that's not something even a tech writer is going to pick up in a casual evaluation.

I've said it here many times: word of mouth will eventually be the strongest driver for BB10 sales. It's going to be enthusiastic users showing friends and family what they like about the device that will convince the "second wave" of buyers to take the plunge.
    02-11-13 01:21 PM
    BlackBerry Z10 is the planets best hardware running the planets best mobile computing software platform. Enough said. Peace.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 05:13 PM
    When people ask me, 'what's that?' and I show them my Z10, they're amazed at how much better it looks than their iphone or android. Then I show them the Hub, peak, and flow. They all love it and want one. Every time.

02-11-13 05:16 PM
    And seriously, look at how the z10 looks compared to somebody's iphone, the difference is loud and clear on favor of BlackBerry z10. Can't be denied. Usually a glowing rectangle isn't much more than that, but the z10 just looks beautiful compared to the heaps of glowing rectangles everywhere.

02-11-13 05:19 PM
    Z10 doesn't need to save RIM/BB. It's the first step to stop the bleeding and then subsequent devices and OS developments will help get market share back.

The Q10 hasn't even launched, and I think the combination of Z10 + Q10 will help significantly reduce the bleeding of subscriber loss + bring back old BB fans who went elsewhere.
    Scougar likes this.
    02-11-13 05:21 PM
    Z10 doesn't need to save RIM/BB. It's the first step to stop the bleeding and then subsequent devices and OS developments will help get market share back.

The Q10 hasn't even launched, and I think the combination of Z10 + Q10 will help significantly reduce the bleeding of subscriber loss + bring back old BB fans who went elsewhere.
    Totally in agreement. It's a building block to prove they aren't out of the race. More will be built on top of these initial devices and there hard work with BB10. They desperately need to get the corporate side of things sorted as quickly as possible though I imagine.
    02-11-13 05:27 PM
    Pronouncements that the Z10 is "not enough" or "too late" bug me just for their sheer presumption.

We don't know whether or not the Z10 can "save" BB until we know a lot more about market reaction. I'd say that up to the point where this review makes that statement it's a fair and generally positive.

well, its not like they didnt give it a fair chance... its been out for ZERO days... lol

thats what kills me, these people are saying it is horrible BUT IT ISNT EVEN OUT in their country! Ask a canadian what they think, Ive seen so many people talking about it in a positive way. I have yet to see another Z10 in the wild though, but everyone with a BB that I have seen on the bus in the last week has at least mentioned the new BB to the people they were with.
    02-11-13 05:30 PM