Hi folks,

Not sure why nobody has posted anything about this. I was listening to the radio last week on Thursday night and Z103.5FM (a Toronto radio station) said they will be giving away Blackberry Z10's all day to people. It was picked up by n4bb.com and article appears here:

Updated: BlackBerry Z10 Giveaways by Z-103.5 Toronto - N4BB

The details, which I copied from the above link, appear here:

While stuck in traffic tonight I was listening to Z103.5 as I always do on hwy 400. And at 5:50 PM I got a shocker! I heard TheHammer announce a contest for Tuesday February 5th.
    The details are sketchy as when I called for comment the people in the office had no clue of the contest and I�d have to wait till Monday to find out more. But I can�t leave my N4BB family waiting.

So the details as I can share them now are:

On February 5th
    Starting at 8am through to the Drive at 5(pm)
    10 BlackBerry Z10 phones
    Given away to the 10th caller
    On the 10′s of every hour!
    So those trapped in contracts and can�t get out or just can�t afford to buy a new phone, now you�ve got more chances to win!

Keep your eye on this thread. I�ll be updating as I get more details and on Tuesday if you�re in the GTA and surrounding areas, tune into 103.5 on your radio. And .:Z103.5 #1 FOR HIT MUSIC:. to listen live! @Z1035toronto is their twitter address.

I�ll be tweeting about this on Tuesday @StephenBB81. Have a great weekend! Just another reason to be excited for Tuesday!
    02-04-13 05:27 PM
    That is a great promo. Thanks for letting us know about it.
    02-04-13 06:03 PM
    I just read a tweet from a local radio station in Winnipeg. They're giving one away each day of the week.
    02-04-13 06:12 PM
    The station was buzzing today with these Z10's to give away as part of a paid promotion.
    The Hammer and I have been promoting Blackberry, BB10 and the Z10 for months on our night time club show because we are truly Blackberry supporters.
    Here are some clips I put together of our show and us talking about Blackberry.

BThunderW likes this.
    02-05-13 10:09 PM
    Djconstantine!!! Very cool. No way you can be accused of jumping on the bandwagon... You've been there all along!
    02-05-13 10:31 PM