I'm not sure if this is the correct section or not, but i will continue anyways:

I'm experiencing a horrible problem on my Z10, I'm not sure if it's common to everyone else, but i cannot find a solution to this problem anywhere which sucks a lot. My problem is when I try to run a few apps at a time, they will force close themselves without me knowing. Sometimes, it will even force close even when i'm on the app. For example: I'll be on twitter, listening to music, and having the browser open. What happens is, it works fine, then, maybe a few seconds/ 1-2 minutes after it will close the browser, or twitter, or my music, sometimes all three.

This problem is a huge pain for me because I'm not able to multi-task anymore. Hopefully somebody can help me! Thanks guys!

P.S I run on O.S 11.1 (1762 by lbfe) and i have a STL100-3.

Thanks again!
    05-13-13 04:43 PM
    Likely something to do with the unofficial leak software you've installed. Have you tried restoring the device to the original carrier software?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    05-13-13 04:48 PM
    I too have noticed this on the latest leak. A reboot has corrected it for the time being.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 04:49 PM
    It's been like this for every OS I downloaded, 1627 worked fine, then it occurred after a while.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 04:50 PM
    Seriously, you can't honestly expect to run leaked builds and then not have bugs. they're test builds of the OS!
    Judging by the constant stream of complaints in CB I'd say there are more than enough issues with the official releases without having people complain about leaked test builds.
    My understanding that this tripe is part of the reason that lbfe stopped leaking stuff in the first place.
    If you choose to run a leak, then you best be prepared to wear the bugs without complaint.
    05-13-13 05:06 PM
    I'm not blaming the leaks, I had this problem even with the carrier OS. I guess I'll wait until a solution comes up. Hopefully the official OS 10.1 can fix this. Fingers crossed.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 05:09 PM
    Let BBRY know about this.
    05-13-13 05:11 PM
    Okay thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 05:40 PM
    I'm not sure if this is the correct section or not, but i will continue anyways:

I'm experiencing a horrible problem on my Z10, I'm not sure if it's common to everyone else, but i cannot find a solution to this problem anywhere which sucks a lot. My problem is when I try to run a few apps at a time, they will force close themselves without me knowing. Sometimes, it will even force close even when i'm on the app. For example: I'll be on twitter, listening to music, and having the browser open. What happens is, it works fine, then, maybe a few seconds/ 1-2 minutes after it will close the browser, or twitter, or my music, sometimes all three.

This problem is a huge pain for me because I'm not able to multi-task anymore. Hopefully somebody can help me! Thanks guys!

P.S I run on O.S 11.1 (1762 by lbfe) and i have a STL100-3.

Thanks again!
    06-13-16 12:52 PM
    lm having the same issue sometimes l will be texting msg and it just force stop help plz plz help
    06-13-16 12:54 PM
    Same thing with me, Im using Blackberry Z30
    07-23-16 04:13 AM
    Have you installed android apps? Open the monitor see the CPU condition, close all apps that can be closed and see the system percent. If the number jumps to a high value (above 30%) you may need to restart several times, if it remains delete some android apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 10:27 PM