BlackBerry Z10 is failure model or what?.. why they are stoped BlackBerry Z10 model.... may I know the reason of stop that model mobile.. please explain me

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 04:04 PM
    they stopped all models except the passport and classic really. The Z30 is almost two years old, right? the z10 older than that. They didn't sell well. Pick your answer.
    08-16-15 04:13 PM
    Dude it's nearly 2016, it was made in 2013... it's old has a terrible battery and has very outdated specs
    08-16-15 04:16 PM
    BlackBerry Z10 is failure model or what?.. why they are stoped BlackBerry Z10 model.... may I know the reason of stop that model mobile.. please explain me

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry z10 model is available on amazon (india)..

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    08-16-15 04:55 PM
    I don't know why #3 mentioned outdated spec..

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    08-16-15 04:58 PM
    I don't know why #3 mentioned outdated spec..

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    Because it does, just like the Z3 and the Leap
    08-17-15 03:35 AM
    It is outdated. Even when it came out, it was already almost a year behind the competition at the time. The Galaxy SII had comparable specs and it was out a full year earlier. That doesn't mean it was a bad phone, because it wasn't. It was also the best selling BB10 phone BlackBerry made.

And BTW, not being made anymore is not the same as not supporting it. All the latest OSs that have been coming out have all supported the Z10 (thanks to the Z3 and Leap still using the same basic specs).

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 08:57 AM
    It is outdated. Even when it came out, it was already almost a year behind the competition at the time. The Galaxy SII had comparable specs and it was out a full year earlier. That doesn't mean it was a bad phone, because it wasn't. It was also the best selling BB10 phone BlackBerry made.

And BTW, not being made anymore is not the same as not supporting it. All the latest OSs that have been coming out have all supported the Z10 (thanks to the Z3 and Leap still using the same basic specs).

Posted via CB10
    And I'd sure rather have a Z10 today running 10.3.2 (which I still do) than a Galaxy S2. It's a testament to how good the Z10 really is.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    tmf06, 1raygin, Pcmx and 1 others like this.
    08-17-15 09:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    Actually Galaxy S3. And the S3 was the flagship Galaxy when the Z10 came out. Both use the same processor.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 10:09 AM
    BlackBerry z10 is popular model.. it has 4g, nfc type technology and it is also available in amazon, Flipkart so it is popular model and when they released this model BlackBerry thought about today's market thats why they put all this things (4g + nfc) . I think BlackBerry z10 support 5 ghz band also..

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    08-17-15 10:18 AM
    Actually Galaxy S3. And the S3 was the flagship Galaxy when the Z10 came out. Both use the same processor.

Posted via CB10
    Only the North American (and Japanese) version of the S3 used the dual-core Krait. And it was out 7 months before the Z10. The rest of the world got a quad-core S3. The Z10 was first released in areas of the world that had the higher spec'd S3 as competition. By the time the Z10 finally made it to the US market, the Galaxy S4 had been announced.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 10:34 AM
    And I'd sure rather have a Z10 today running 10.3.2 (which I still do) than a Galaxy S2. It's a testament to how good the Z10 really is.

I couldn't have said it any better. Z10 is still a great phone minus the battery..
    billsterjito likes this.
    08-17-15 10:41 AM

That, I agree with. I'm still on my Z10. My son dumped his S2 long ago.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 11:20 AM
    BlackBerry z10 is popular model..
    BB10 flopped totally. Even the Z10 was never really popular...
    08-17-15 11:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    When it came out it was ahead of the competition, it had NFC, and an HDMI port. Apple finally got NFC last year but it is crippled and cannot be used for much like on the Z10. My wife has an S4 and my Z10 is much nicer to use. Hers is a great phone, don't get me wrong, but for ease of use the Z10 wins hands down. The Z10 interface is much nicer to use. One quick example is that my Z10 is much easier to use with multiple bluetooth devices. On a recent motorcycle trip, I had mine paired with my helmet's bluetooth system, and so did she. I would shut off the helmet system when we stopped to eat or whatever, and then turn it on and it would automatically connect to my helmet system. Every time we stopped, she would have to go to her settings and manually connect the headset.

Trying to use NFC to send or receive a file is much easier on the Z10 as well. We do it often and the S4 fails most of the time, necessitating going to the settings and trying to figure it out. It rarely works the first time, the Z10 works every time.

The Z10 was very much ahead of the game when it came out. I still like using it.
    08-17-15 12:42 PM
    BB10 flopped totally. Even the Z10 was never really popular...
    😀 😀 😀

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    08-17-15 04:00 PM
    Dude it's nearly 2016, it was made in 2013... it's old has a terrible battery and has very outdated specs
    Yes, it is outdated, I should really throw mine out. Wait just a second, somehow this piece of crap can still make phone calls, browse the web, display all my emails, take photos, play games, etc. etc. and the battery lasts between 1 - 2 days on a charge which is better than quite a few other phones.

I guess paulwallace1234 needs a dictionary for "terrible" and "outdated". Let me give you a hint. Terrible would be running out of battery in the middle of the day under light usage. And outdated would mean it couldn't do most of the things that other "modern" phones do. Maybe take your hysterics down a notch or two.
    Y. Z. likes this.
    08-17-15 06:17 PM
    Last year my wife finally decided that she wanted to upgrade her iPhone 4. I gave her a brand new iPhone 6 and my two-year old Z10 and asked her to use each for one month before deciding which one she wanted to keep. She had never used a BlackBerry phone of any kind before.

For the first month she used the iPhone, which she was already used to. She loved the improved browsing speed compared to the iPhone 4 and enjoyed using iMessage with her friends. (She uses BBM to message me and other family members who, at my request, use a BBM group to post family news.)

She was hesitant to try the Z10 at the end of the month, mostly because she is busy and was worried about learning the new OS. I told her I would answer any questions she had but would not "coach" her on using BB10.

After three weeks on the Z10, she told me to sell the iPhone because the Z10 seemed faster and was better for doing what she actually wanted to do with a mobile phone. She told her friends to either use BBM or SMS if they wanted to message her.

She much prefers the Hub, gestures, and the browsing experience on the Z10.

I hear much too much about "specs," without relation to the efficiency of the OS and apps that are running on a given phone. A dump truck has a bigger engine and more powerful brakes than a Subaru BRZ. It also costs a lot more money. But the BRZ is quicker and more fun to drive because it is smaller and better balanced. The built-in and Native BB10 apps on my Z10 run much faster than the equivalent apps on the iPhone 6 for the things my wife actually uses (multiple email access and calendars, Web browsing, Facebook, maps, weather, etc.). She finds the camera plenty good enough for the photos and videos she uses a phone for.

Finally, she said that she hadn't realized how awful and inefficient the "home" button was on the iPhone until she used BB10.

I told her that I'd be happy to upgrade her Z10 whenever she wanted, and she said she'd let me know. That was 9 months ago, and I haven�t heard a complaint about her phone in all that time.

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914, PHughes, Y. Z. and 2 others like this.
    08-18-15 12:25 PM
    I like my Z10 more and more as time goes on, something I can't say the same for a lot of other aging tech

Posted via P'CB10
    royelio17 likes this.
    08-18-15 01:24 PM
    @ #18 : truck vs subaru example was awesome .

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    08-18-15 03:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Mobiles phones are forward advance higher spec in near futures . Never using existed model and people will sceptical of features.

Z10/STL100-2. OS2339
    08-18-15 07:20 PM
    My Z10 hasn't failed me yet. It has actually got better over time with all the updates.

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    Pcmx and billsterjito like this.
    08-18-15 07:35 PM
    Should have bb release the z10 with 10.3.2 at launch. I think it's going to do better than now.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 10:50 PM

Ehmm nobody wants to run a galaxy s2 today, because it sucks real bad. That the z10 is better then the s2 only means that the z10 just sucks a bit less then the s2.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 02:48 AM
    But all BlackBerry 10 devices but the Passport have outdated specs so that's not the reason to stop producing the Z10. For me the Z10 has the better size but it is right the battery life is terrible, but lot better than 2 years ago thanks to the improved software.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 09:27 AM
33 12