- CrackBerry Genius
03-19-14, 10:36 AM #4
- 2,212 Posts
Take one empty Blackberry Z10 housing, add one AAAA battery, one white LED, one red LED, one "Low Battery" printed on clear cellophane, and a few lead sinkers
Stick cellophane to inside of screen, wire battery to the red LED for the power indicator and to the white LED as a screen back-light and use the lock button as the on/off.
Stuff the lead sinkers into the housing to simulate device weight.
Throw it all into a BlackBerry box and sell in 3rd world country for $$$$.
Probably what is for sale in that ad.
- 03-19-14, 10:54 AM #5
It's a fake. Verizon is STL100-4,and NOT the same as the STL100-1. Different processor and radio technology. If you are in the US, you are better off buying it directly from Verizon through the store if they have any , call their telephone order dept, or online if they have any in stock. I think you will have a better chance to get a Q10 or Z30 in store and online than the Z10.
Also as much as I don't trust ebay, the do sell the Z10 for a reasonable price once in a while.
- By rickz97 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 19Last Post: 04-09-14, 02:00 PM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-14, 05:31 PM
- By vikashram22 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 03-19-14, 02:15 PM
- By Josh Ponte in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-14, 11:09 AM
- By subclavian in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-14, 09:42 AM