Thought I'd post again how disappointed I am with the way bb10 browser doesn't let u organize your Web site favorites and keeps scrambling and changing the order of them. R we babies that we don't have the right to organize out own Web site favourites. Also, iPhone let's u save pages in a reading list. So u have favorites which u can organize AND reading list. Where as BlackBerry bust have bookmarks which keep scrambling on me.
    Any one consider making an app to organize our browser favourites and reading list?

Posted via CB10
    Lendo and bintheredundat like this.
    06-11-13 09:25 AM
    Try using the tags.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:37 AM
    If you're on 10.1, I heard you can side load the new 10.2 browser. I'm going to try it in a bit.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:51 AM
    OP. I agree. I like my stuff organised. The bookmarks functionality is a complete mess.
    I don't get why the bookmarks get reshuffled daily either. And why does a preview image appear on some occasions and not others.
    A complete mess for such a basic feature.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    06-11-13 09:57 AM
    I am a bookmark fanatic so up until lately have been using Chrome for its good cross-platform compatibility. Unfortunately Chrome isn't available for my new BB Z10. A good solution I found for BB involves a) switching to Firefox (for desktop), import all my Chrome bookmarks over there, then install a nice BB10 app called Fox Sync that will then go and download all your Firefox tabs & bookmarks to your phone. Note that the imported data is not added to your BB browser, but rather is collected in a standalone app that allows you to simply browse your bookmarks. Selecting one you want to open then activates that link in your BB browser.

Quite a good solution, however the sync is only one way desktop->phone. Until Firefox or Chrome make a dedicated BB app it's a pretty good solution though.
    06-11-13 10:15 AM
    What you can do is add the links to your home screen and combine them into a folder (call it "Bookmarks" or whatever), so instead of starting from the browser, you just press that folder, then the link. It's faster than going through the browser.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 10:24 AM
    All I hear is b*tch b*tch b*tch. My god this has got to stop with all the complaining.

If you don't like the phone or what not then go use one that works for you. Sheesh.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 10:26 AM
    Wow. Some great responses their. Thanks all. We should keep the heat on so hopefully someone from BlackBerry reads this Nd makes a change. Is browser better on 10.2? That would be great.
    As for wasabiGT, we don't complain for for no reason. BlackBerry is on the carpet and struggling to get back up. Most smart phone users won't even consider it based on bb7 the freezing the battery pulls and the horrible browser. IPhone and android have been eating bb's lunch since 2009.
    So if we don't come in and push for a competitive product than BlackBerry will be no more. Honesty and open warranted criticism is need to make progress.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 10:43 AM
    All I hear is b*tch b*tch b*tch. My god this has got to stop with all the complaining.

If you don't like the phone or what not then go use one that works for you. Sheesh.

Posted via CB10
    So you would rather everyone with any issue with the phones would just say F you BBRY your products suck and go buy something else? I think that is what happened over the last few years. How's that working?
    bintheredundat likes this.
    06-11-13 10:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for pointing out my complaining. Two things:
    -Perhaps if this bothers you, you could opt to ignore the thread and move on.
    - if I'm taking the time to point out the issues. Perhaps that shows that I'm actually passionate about the device versus just dropping it for another platform.
    Furthermore, this thread isn't about requesting something revolutionary, the op is requesting the browser have the ability to organize bookmarks. Pretty basic stuff.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    06-11-13 11:28 AM
    **Attention* Attention** warning of a complaint below - do not read if you cannot handle the truth

- Blackberry cannot take 1.5 years to bring the OS up to standards. The bar has been raised, most of us will be gone by the end of this year if things don't pick up. IOS7 and Android key lime 5.0 is coming and it is on a whole new level. Its been 6 months almost and we've had 2 updates that brought good changes but they were minor and not enough to stay in the race. I haven't seen or heard of any items in 10.2 that is worth looking forward to. Maybe 10.3 will be a big change but I have my doubts now, and even that won't be released before October 2013. I hate being behind the times. There's very few things a Z10 can do that any other phone can't. I work in the electronics industry and it's been a tough last 5 years that my phone is the only phone that doesn't connect to most of the devices I sell...

The browser is amazing, but if the flow doesn't work through the interface and we don't have the options we need people will go elsewhere. It takes years to gain a customer and only a few problems to loose one. BlackBerry cannot afford to loose customers, otherwise Blackberry will dissappear and all of you will be without a blackberry phone. Just because ford releases an all new truck built from the ground up doesn't mean it didn't come with a steering wheel and daylight running lights that work... Last time I checked an all new model comes with everything from the past plus new updated items.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and bintheredundat like this.
    06-11-13 11:57 AM
    Hey BDOT-1, what a great response. U took the thought aright it of my mind. I hope is thinking the same thing. Apple and android r Goliath competitors. They stop for no one. And neither will most consumers. They'll go with the best as we've seen.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 05:43 PM