I left my BB charging overnight and the next day when I picked up the phone it Bluescreened and died. Leaving it alone for a while did nothing. Power Button does nothing. Power Button + Volume up for 10 seconds causes the red led to blink twice - and that's the only thing I can get it to do.
    Removing batteries/SIM and putting it back does not work.
    Plugging it into PC does not get it recognized.
    The only thing I can try now is to re-load the OS. But frankly I care more about the media in the phone than the phone itself. So before I permanently re-set everything, does anybody know a way out?
    (BTW I am on AT&T USA in case someone else had the experience around the same time)
    08-25-14 08:06 PM
    If the phone is not recognized by your PC, I don't believe there is any way to save the media on the device memory. I hope someone has a better idea for you.
    08-25-14 08:16 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!!!

You definitely have to reload your os unfortunately, if Link even recognises it. i believe if your pc doesn't recognise it, if you open Link, it'll say that it's having problems connecting and gives you the option to reload. try that
    08-25-14 08:18 PM
    This has happened to me twice and three times to my wife. Link never recognized any of my phones after this either. Like you, the only common thread I've found for thus problem is that it happens shortly after charging. We have used warranty replacement all five times.

I have, begrudgingly, moved on to an Android phone and my wife is going to consider jumping to the next iPhone.

I've posted on this several times myself, and going by the response here and the responses from T-Mobile, "this is not a widespread problem" and people like you me and my wife are the lucky few who get to enjoy it :l Sorry.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-25-14 08:32 PM
    Thank you for all the replies. I will try plugging it overnight just in case and then turn it back in to AT&T if nothing works.
    08-25-14 08:56 PM