I currently have a Blackberry Z10 STL100-3 with the software 10.2.1.537. when I did the software update from 10.1 to 10.2 (officially released by BB and RIM) I had been using android side-loaded apps fine with no issues. After I did this software update I would side-load the apps that I wanted, and also used snap to side-load them. when i would tap on the app it would bring me to the opened apps tab, attempt to open the app and force close. leaving me with my already opened apps downloaded from the BB world.. this issue also occurs on some apps downloaded from the BB world. I have attempted to restore to factory settings, restore to previous backed up OS version, and everything possible to go back to 10.1 with no luck.

(before anyone starts hounding, I have searched all forums for a problem similar to this issue, and have found nothing.)

anyone with the same issue?
    03-04-14 11:46 AM
    I realize that this response probably doesn't help much but I have the exact same configuration as you. For example, I side-loaded My fitness pal from before 10.2.1 was available and once I upgraded to .537 some of my side-loaded apps like my fitness pal took forever to open. A few forced closed once or twice but after that everything seemed to function normally. As a matter of fact, My fitness pal worked much, much better than before I updated to .537. I did not have to side-load them again. I was able to install Amazon and Snap per the instructions and did not need to do anything extra to upgrade to .2102 either. As an aside, I did not try to reload my side-loaded Netflix since it was already working and I didn't see the need to mess with it.
    03-04-14 12:13 PM
    I realize that this response probably doesn't help much but I have the exact same configuration as you. For example, I side-loaded My fitness pal from before 10.2.1 was available and once I upgraded to .537 some of my side-loaded apps like my fitness pal took forever to open. A few forced closed once or twice but after that everything seemed to function normally. As a matter of fact, My fitness pal worked much, much better than before I updated to .537. I did not have to side-load them again. I was able to install Amazon and Snap per the instructions and did not need to do anything extra to upgrade to .2102 either. As an aside, I did not try to reload my side-loaded Netflix since it was already working and I didn't see the need to mess with it.
    Excellent, I wish mine was that easy. Snap loads perfect after I side-load it. Just none of the other apps do. The first attempt to open the app it will attempt, and freeze the phone for about 25 seconds then load fine. after that force closes every time I tap on the app. I've attempted rebooting after installing the app before opening it, opening it rebooting and tap it. everything and nothing seems to work. I tried downgrading my OS to 10.1 but now my "factory reset" just gives me 10.2 every time.
    03-04-14 02:04 PM
    I have the same problem

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 06:13 PM