Hi guys I have a big problem.. I have the Blackberry Z10 on T-Mobile in the UK and on 18th July I received the notification on the phone that a new OS update was available and to download it. My original OS was 10.0.10.90 and the update was to 10.1.0.2312. On 27th July I downloaded via home wifi directly to the phone.

Almost immediately after downloading it, my phone began having major problems! The battery drains incredibly quickly (6hours max), it is constantly warm and the phone is slow and extremely unresponsive. All of those things seem to point to the phone constantly processing some task, which is making it so slow and draining the battery. It takes up 20 seconds to simply open a text message!

No other changes have been made. No other apps installed.

I contacted T-Mobile, they said to do a reload, then a security wipe and if that did not work to bring it in and they will repair or replace as its still under warranty. The only issue is that takes up to fourteen days and I cant be without my phone at this busy time for that long. (the replacement phone they give is a basic call/text thing)

I done the reload and security wipe, but the problem continues!!!!

So� any ideas on how to tackle this?

Is there a way I can rollback and redownload/install the previous operating system version? If so, how?

Thanks in advance guys!
    07-29-13 07:31 AM
    seems strange after viewing alot of posts on here the problem you're having on 10.1 is the problem most people seem to have on 10.0 and the funny thing is the 10.1 is meant to address those issues yet for you its caused them only thing i can suggest is installing a leaked os to your phone otherwise im stumped as your problem is very unique by the ammount of posts on here
    07-29-13 04:31 PM
    seems strange after viewing alot of posts on here the problem you're having on 10.1 is the problem most people seem to have on 10.0 and the funny thing is the 10.1 is meant to address those issues yet for you its caused them only thing i can suggest is installing a leaked os to your phone otherwise im stumped as your problem is very unique by the ammount of posts on here
    Thanks, do you think a leaked OS would be the way to go then? I guess my main worry in that regard would be if it doesnt fix the issues and I do end up having to send the phone back in to T-Mobile, when they see it has an unofficial OS install on there, that may nullify their obligation to fix it for me (they may just say 'well there's your problem you have an unofficial/dodgy OS install') and i cant really prove otherwise.

Otherwise I'm going to have to search further on downgrading/rolling back my OS to the previous version
    07-29-13 06:02 PM
    Thanks, do you think a leaked OS would be the way to go then? I guess my main worry in that regard would be if it doesnt fix the issues and I do end up having to send the phone back in to T-Mobile, when they see it has an unofficial OS install on there, that may nullify their obligation to fix it for me (they may just say 'well there's your problem you have an unofficial/dodgy OS install') and i cant really prove otherwise.

Otherwise I'm going to have to search further on downgrading/rolling back my OS to the previous version
    Can anybody help me I've installed the new update for my z10 and my phone won't turn on it keeps showing me the bb icon and when I press it it just says %100
    07-30-13 01:49 AM