- CrackBerry Abuser
03-08-13, 05:11 PM #3
- 130 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
cant you use the bridge function to play the video on your playbook? i mean theres the the "play on" feature right? my z10 has more storage than my playbook. maybe itll be choppy because it will stream it over bluetooth but im just throwing out ideas.
im not sure because i dont know how downloaded videos from the store work. are they stored locally to your storage and can be played using the default video player?
- 06-13-13, 06:41 PM #5
Has anyone figured out how to transfer the video to the computer to play? I transferred it to my Mac and the file is on my computer BUT it wont play...does anyone know how to get it to play on a computer? I didn't think BBRY put a DRM on their files, but maybe they did then.
- By sf49ers in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-12, 02:28 PM
- By calicocat2010 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-12, 10:17 PM
- By Bla1ze in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 04-19-12, 01:06 AM
- By kmcaustin in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-11, 09:59 PM
- By livejam in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 9Last Post: 04-15-11, 08:08 AM