I tried to update BlackBerry World today and nothing happened, would not download, it just hung there trying to load. I ended up cancelling it. Since then I cannot purchase anything in BB World and cannot even access My Apps in My World. I have made sure it is not my connection. Anyone having similar issues? Any suggestions?
    02-21-13 10:40 PM
    Weird. I went to app world - my world. - my apps and Games - then hit menu to force it to check for updates. If yours paused during the d/l all I can suggest is a reboot (ugh) and start it over. Good luck.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    02-21-13 10:49 PM
    I had simmilar issues today, however I wasn't able to cancel the download/install and it broke BlackBerry World on me... I tried doing a security wipe and that didn't fix the issue... I had no way to get into BB World and no way to recover it... I've since tried resetting the phone to factory default (apparently that works no different than a security wipe from what I've seen) and tho that did not fix the issue this time it got rid of the "Broken" Blackberry World icon from my screen... and now I am further hooped in that not only do I not have BB World, but now I don't even have the broken icon to try to fix it from....

since doing the last reset the phone keeps telling me that I've got a 3mb download under software updates however upon downloading and installing it and then rebooting the phone it goes into a loop where it tells me once again I have an update in software updates again for 3mb and for the exact same version number as what's currently installed on the phone and so I download it again and this process keeps repeating itself until I've finally given up and started to ignore the software update (I've downloaded this same bloody update more than a dozen times today and each time it tells me it's been correctly installed but that I have to download and install it again)

any ideas? I've searched for all I can on both google and on blackberry's website to try to download BB World again but with no luck... I've also contacted my carrier and had no luck with them either... I've also tried around 15 times today to get a hold of @BlackBerryHelp on twitter with no reply to any of my posts or DM's there....
    02-21-13 11:14 PM
    Thanks. I actually did do a battery pull, but still doing nothing. I noticed when I go to payment options in the OS Settings it does the same thing, tries to load but nothing happens.
    02-21-13 11:16 PM
    I have tried contacting BlackBerry on twitter as well (for different reasons) and they have yet to respond. You'd think they would at least reply to say they are working on it or something.
    02-21-13 11:21 PM
    I have tried contacting BlackBerry on twitter as well (for different reasons) and they have yet to respond. You'd think they would at least reply to say they are working on it or something.
    Your telling me, it's getting frustrating because I can see them replying every so often with other users.... so you never quite know if they're getting your tweets and just ignoring you or if there's a problem with Twitter or something else is the matter...
    02-21-13 11:31 PM
    So I downloaded this with no problem. I know it said something about improving battery charge. I never kept BlackBerry World open for more than a few minutes, so I was not expecting much of a difference. Well, I've used my phone doing various things for over four hours since the update. I have not opened Blackberry World and my battery has only gone down 20 percent. If I did this yesterday, it would of gone down at least 50 percent. How could this be? Is the battery fix a separate part of the update for the operating system?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 12:03 AM
    Glad to find this post... I was going to do the same in the AM, but caught this on the cb10 app just before crashing.

I'm having the exact same issue -- when trying to download the BBWorld update, which failed (like many others reporting), it seems to have corrupted my ability to access My World, install any new apps, etc. More so, this corruption seems to cover anything tied between my z10 and BBID -- I cannot access BBID under z10 settings, nor payment options, nor Games.

However, the same BBID works fine logged into BBW via my laptop or even my playbook. I tried to reset my BBID pwd in hopes that would clear out some kind of jam... the playbook grabbed the change right away and requested new pwd, but no impact on the z10. I even updated my payment options via the playbook to see if any impact... nada.

Next, hard reset (but not wiping data), battery pull, etc. , still spinning circle.

After that, to google... I found a few threads on BB forums which seemed to have similar issues, but some instances were early Feb -- which leads me to believe this isn't strictly related to the problematic BBW rollout currently underway. What I read there led me to believe a full wipe was the ultimate fix, but Onza's post above seems to imply not always (or at least not in his/her case)?? One person in a BB forum thread said it just fixed itself a few hours after the problem started -- so possibly there is something BB can do on their end??

Here are links to the two threads that seemed most appropriate to post in:
    lost BBID functionality on my Z10 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Z10 Can't Retrieve BlackBerry ID - Cannot backup o... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums (I haven't tried to backup since this started, so not sure if these symptoms are a full package)

If only there was some Alt+RST equivalent for BB10 (or is there??).

Here's hoping this is something that gets on BB's radar soon enough...
    02-22-13 12:37 AM
    see, and through all of this I've not had a problem at all connecting with my BBID on either my Z10 or my Playbook nor any of the computer's I've tried to use to fix this issue...

(P.s. it's "he")
    02-22-13 12:54 AM
    see, and through all of this I've not had a problem at all connecting with my BBID on either my Z10 or my Playbook nor any of the computer's I've tried to use to fix this issue...
    Ok, interesting to know its not necessarily correlated with BBID issues.

This morning I opened BBW and found I was at least able to see My World (updates, downloaded and available), but still could not install or update anything. If I tried, I immediately got notified that "am error has occurred processing your request".
    02-22-13 09:48 AM
    Interesting new issue.
    I just tried to sign into beta zone and it told me "Authentication error, Please check your BlackBerry ID account"

Edit: I tapped "sign in" to try again and it automatically logged me in, so I'm not sure what the authentication error was about.
    Last edited by tottenhamhotspurfan; 02-22-13 at 11:42 AM.
    02-22-13 10:12 AM
    I have been having the same problems. Can not get into app world. Also, can not update my BlackBerry world setup in the settings. The problem started after I updated last week to the new blackberry link software. Somehow It corrupted the phone settings. Strangely I can access blackberry world if I log in directly thru Web. Help!
    02-23-13 10:29 AM
    Interesting... now that I think about it my issues also started after I updated link and did a backup (which worked then, but won't now... tells me there is no BBID associated with this phone) .

Check this link for some resolution options :
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...s/td-p/2162383

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 12:13 PM
    I updated fsq for 4 times and nothing changes...
    02-23-13 12:36 PM