Hey guys, I woke up this morning to app updates notification in Hub. I opened one up and my Blackberry world is not in English (Im guessing Russian but I really cant be sure). Has anyone noticed this?
    04-30-13 08:07 AM
    Odd try a battery pull that use to solve all the problems on the legacy devices. If that doesn't work it might be a problem with your wifi do you have a data plan?

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    04-30-13 08:38 AM
    Wow, I switched to wifi and everything returned to normal. How on earth did that work. I switched my wifi off and its in English now. Also something weird, I got asked for my exchange account password, why would it ask me for my exchange password when switching to wifi?
    04-30-13 08:53 AM
    I have not seen that on the device but I have seen cases where I go to the website and the default language is not the usual for my area.

In that case I just have to select my preferred location/language in their selection box, obviously that's probably not an option for you on the device itself.
    04-30-13 08:54 AM
    Also something weird, I got asked for my exchange account password, why would it ask me for my exchange password when switching to wifi?
    Probably depends on whose email infrastructure you are connecting to. Work account?

When you change to WiFi you change your IP address, and it will appear as though you are connecting from a different location.

If your device is setup to access a work account, it may also be setup with a VPN, which may prevent you from connecting to work from anywhere other than your mobile carrier's network. Or your work network may simply have firewall/security policies preventing access from networks other than the mobile carrier network, in case you are using a compromised public hotspot or something.
    04-30-13 08:56 AM