Good luck finding the phone on any website in a week when they sell off their existing stocks.

Posted via CB10
    I hope you're right. I never wanted a consumer phone in the first place.

Once they restructure and get into the prosumer market, we can get away from the nonsense that has become all too common around here.

Blackberry's target group should be business professionals and companies that appreciate the phone for what it is, and don't care for what it isn't.

Why compete for the fickle consumer phone market? There are many of us that don't want or care for an android or iclone.

Give me a phone that I want and I will support you.

Keep up the great work Blackberry. You're doing great in my opinion.

Once the dust settles, it will be a pleasure to come to CB to discuss the BB prosumer smart phones without all the other distractions or worthless comparisons.

"Hey, what's that?"

"What? This?" Well it's my Blackberry Prosumer Smart Phone. Nice eh?"
    Last edited by frfghtr; 09-22-13 at 10:02 PM.
    beamolite and kellyjdrummer like this.
    09-22-13 08:38 PM
    I don't think that they are dropping the Z10... they have millions more to sell /get rid of.

Posted via CB10
    beamolite likes this.
    09-22-13 08:39 PM
    My blackberry have survived for two months without apps from ios and android. I use my BlackBerry mainly for office not as a toy. So far its fine as it is and I also believe it can survive two years from now.

Posted via CB10
    beamolite likes this.
    09-22-13 08:40 PM
    It appears that blackberry has abandoned the z10. I don't think that they will last much longer in the consumer market, so they should just let us return our z10's (its downright unresponsible to sell a phone and abandon it less than a year later) .

Posted via CB10
    This does not make sense . I do not believe Blackberry is abandoning BB10 at all.

Sent from Tapatalk using BlackBerry Z10
    beamolite likes this.
    09-22-13 08:44 PM
    Source 2:

http://m.tech2.com/news/smartphones/...00-apps/702802

(look at the end of the article)

Posted via CB10
    90% apps supported... so happen that people are looking for the remaining 10% which for blackberry might not be considered as top app. Besides they make the z10 support a whole lot of apps... via sideloading lol

Z10 STL100-2 10.1.0.4181
    09-22-13 08:58 PM
    Blackberry 10 is not going away. People who say it is need to do more research on the topic. I am not going to waste my time proving something that is not true. LOL.
    beamolite likes this.
    09-22-13 09:03 PM
    It appears that blackberry has abandoned the z10. I don't think that they will last much longer in the consumer market, so they should just let us return our z10's (its downright unresponsible to sell a phone and abandon it less than a year later) .

Posted via CB10
    How have they abandoned it? We got a new 10.2 leak late last week.
    09-22-13 09:47 PM
    I'm gonna sue Sony for my money back. In 1986 I bought a Sony Walkman and Sony is now refusing to support it. When I bought it they promised me that the Mini Pops and more new hot artists would always be available on the new fangled high tech cassette tape. Wrong!

Stupid tech companies can't keep their promises.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 09:52 PM
    The z10 is being replaced by the z30, they won't have two full touch screen devices canabilizing sales off of one another, which would upset current z10 owners especially since most just got the phones.

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't bother me in the slightest bit. If it makes calls, allows me to communicate with clients through e-mail and BBM my wife, I'm in.
    09-22-13 09:56 PM
    When you lose 10 million dollars a DAY for 3 months straight = Over 900 million ...why on earth would they keep it going. Please read the press release...Blackberry will be sold for parts....it's over...
    Troll!!!

Posted via CB10
    DocDRM likes this.
    09-22-13 09:59 PM
    Its not abandoned

Its price cut! And I'm all for the price cut, I can buy more!
    09-22-13 10:03 PM
    I have a Z10 and I love it.
    This thread reminds me of when I got my first TORCH 9800. It was passed over almost as fast as it was released for the TORCH 9810.
    So, I can understand the frustration, but considering the low cost for the device along with a two year contract (I'm with AT&T) it's not so bad!

But, you're right to be frustrated!
    09-22-13 10:12 PM
    Lol. Sounds like a PlayBook thread. Don't worry. I am sure the Z10 will work fine for years to come unless you break it.

I like how when folks buy a device now they expect value to be continually added to it over time in some specified way. So many OS upgrades. Expect this and that app which might or might not come. Expect the company to keep its price higher than the market is willing to pay.

And what I mean by I "like" is the opposite of like.

BlackBerry is not abandoning anything. They are reacting to market conditions. BlackBerry 10 may or may not last.

Enjoy your phone. Leaks have rolled out a plenty. For free. Side loaded apps work pretty well for those that do that. And BlackBerry 10's future is not yet determined.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    09-22-13 10:16 PM
    Lol. Sounds like a PlayBook thread. Don't worry. I am sure the Z10 will work fine for years to come unless you break it.

I like how when folks buy a device now they expect value to be continually added to it over time in some specified way. So many OS upgrades. Expect this and that app which might or might not come. Expect the company to keep its price higher than the market is willing to pay.

And what I mean by I "like" is the opposite of like.

BlackBerry is not abandoning anything. They are reacting to market conditions. BlackBerry 10 may or may not last.

Enjoy your phone. Leaks have rolled out a plenty. For free. Side loaded apps work pretty well for those that do that. And BlackBerry 10's future is not yet determined.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    I know I said that I wasn't going to update this thread anymore, but this opinion changes my opinion. You're right.

I admit that I overreacted. Can we move on now?

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    09-22-13 10:23 PM
    Last post, likely.

Lock coming . . .

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 10:36 PM
    The z10 is being replaced by the z30, they won't have two full touch screen devices canabilizing sales off of one another, which would upset current z10 owners especially since most just got the phones.

Posted via CB10
    Hey, you know I just read this post. Don't know how I missed it. You think they won't have 2 touch screen devices? With 4 devices I assumed the q5 and Q10, low and high qwerty, and Z10 and Z30, high end. And if they manage to come out with more devices we'd see a bigger difference in Z10 and 30 with 10's materials being more plastic like the q. Or even just leaving the size difference as the change between them.

you think they'll come out with 3 qwerty's and one touch screen in this market then? Have you heard that somewhere?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 10:40 PM
    OK, I think the point has been exhausted, I understand the sentiments, but the bickerfest just isn't worth carrying on. There is a lot of it going on, and it is just not worth people getting infractions to continue.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 09-22-13 at 11:04 PM.
    09-22-13 10:44 PM
117 ... 345