So previously I had posted on the forum about able to download app, but not able to install them. Well, it worked after I removed the sim card. Once the sim card is in, it will still show installation error eve if the radio is turned off.

I first thought it was coz I used a 3g sim card, but do not have data plan registered, so I did and it still only works when the sim card is out of the device...

Second problem, my device does not connect to blackberry server with my data plan. Meaning that blackberry protect, travel and BBM does not work (all the other browsing works, even when browsing around blackberry world (still can't install). However if it runs under wifi, the blackberry icon will show on the top right corner and BBM, travel, protect works.

I mean...I can live with the problem...tho its quite inconvenient...but definitely would like to know what the reason is...I am running on 1925...these issue does not appear at 424.

I am currently residing in taiwan with fareast telecom

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 10:38 PM
    Maybe try reinstalling the OS after all, it is a leak and autoloaders do screw up sometimes. You should also load the latest radio file to ensure the best compatibility. You'll find them in the leaked OS forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-4-z30-891107/
    01-06-14 11:48 PM
    Sounds like a faulty sim card. It happens.

Trusted Member Genius
    01-07-14 02:03 AM
    My sim kept losing data access the whole time even on wifi (brand new sim) I have a STL100-1( which does not support 4G) my carrier replaced my 3G card with a 4G card and that fixed everything.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 02:07 AM
    It's a new sim card...so don't think it's the sim card's problem

I have updated to 1926..and that did not work too

I have wipe and also tried different os..same...

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 09:33 AM