360 Panorama
    Sports Tracker
    SounHound
    WhatsApp
    Cineplex
    Time play
    Pacemaker
    Great Big War Game
    Rocketman (Real Time info and GPS coordinates for the TTC transit system I. Toronto)
    Stocks for BB10
    TuneInRadio
    Angry Birds

My list can go on for a bit more but these are top quality apps that I've downloaded and cannot complain about. For a lot of people I'm sure this is sufficient. For the uber socialites who need Instagram and to stay on top of the next big thing right away, sure I'll concede maybe this platform isn't for you yet. I see quality apps every day on BlackBerry World. Let's hope it only gets better!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 10:48 PM
    Has anyone gone into BlackBerry World games and browsed top free lately?

I was scrolling for over an hour downloading free games. It got to the point where I was tired of scrolling

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    bradu1 and dusdal like this.
    07-02-13 10:55 PM
    I'm in the US, I agree with OP. WWE, Discovery Channel, Crackle, NBA Jam, Mass Effect Infiltrator, MTV....All native and thus uber fast

Marketing is everything
    dusdal likes this.
    07-03-13 02:09 AM
    Nba jam is now available in middle East.
    Need for speed undercover also available.

Good news for BlackBerry day by day.
    Native apps are so much smoother and fluid.

Love my z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 02:49 AM
    NBA Jam
    PGA Tour
    Sound Hound
    Mass Effect
    Modern Combat
    Cisco WebEx Meetings
    Photo Studio Pro
    BeBuzz 10 Pro
    Wise Pilot
    email for Gmail
    Windows mobile 8 was all happy yesterday that they had reached 100000apps since October, 2012 (6 months). Blackberry is well over 120,000 since February (4 months)
    actually that's WINDOWS 8 not WP8. WP8 has 160,000 apps
    07-03-13 03:36 AM
    That's incorrect, windows store counts app for pc, rt, and their phones. It's 100k apps in total.

http://m.windowscentral.com/windows-...-app-milestone

And

http://bgr.com/2013/07/02/microsoft-windows-store-apps/

Posted via CB10
    dbollman423 likes this.
    07-03-13 04:12 AM
    You're lost Danny ... wpcentral is over here ...
    dbollman423 likes this.
    07-03-13 10:07 AM
    Hmmm, the only new apps I see, on a regular basis, are map apps. Lots and lots and lots of map apps. I did get Crackle though so that was good. But again, there are lots and lots and lots of new map apps. Did I mention that there are lots of map apps?
    The Earth is big, there are also HD versions of those maps are in works (were each block of a city is a separate map app)
    07-03-13 02:07 PM
    We really need Bloomberg. The financial apps are poor in terms of news flow.

Posted via CB10
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    07-03-13 02:54 PM
    We really need Bloomberg. The financial apps are poor in terms of news flow.

Posted via CB10
    And Reuters and the FT.

SIDELOAD WARNING - highly dodgy, I side loaded these apps after having been assured by the comments in these forums that the process cannot harm the device. Unfortunately these Android apps have automatic update features built in and my FT app began downloading the latest version of the Android app after a couple if weeks.

Dare not use it now because I don't want the phone to potentially get trashed. Side loading can be dangerous!

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 03:13 PM
    App world is indeed getting better got me smiling. And the music store is improving can find new albums like kanye west, j cole, wale and so much more

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    07-04-13 09:06 PM
    Doesn't Bloomberg have a native app already?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 09:49 PM
    App world is indeed getting better got me smiling. And the music store is improving can find new albums like kanye west, j cole, wale and so much more

Posted via CB10
    Yes, got Yeezus day one, Daft Punk, City and Colour and just a waiting new Jay-Z!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 10:38 PM
    Yes, got Yeezus day one, Daft Punk, City and Colour and just a waiting new Jay-Z!

Posted via CB10
    Same here bro

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 11:15 PM
    It is getting better for sure but we need a few big names to come along to help us!!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 11:26 PM
    For sure - especially if you are coming from a BlackBerry phone and not a PlayBook (which was I thought showed where BlackBerry 10 was going in terms of gaming). The BlackBerry 7 devices were generally capable of a lot better graphics than many people assume, but not a lot of developers would go to the effort. Plus, there were some serious OS limitations in terms of things like file size that prevented the OPEN GL graphics they could pull off from being used.

This is something I'm quite excited about actually. If I can get a good, cheap bluetooth controller and more games support, it would be a wicked thing when I'm on the road!
    I am scoop excited about this. Spending the night in a lonely hotel on a business trip, you, your phone, an hdmi cable and a blue tooth controller. You've basically got a media center, and gaming console that fits in the palm of your hand.

While on the topic, I bet here I'm not the only one that checks to make sure the hotel has free wifi before any bother amenity right?? You feel me??

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 12:22 AM
    I am scoop excited about this. Spending the night in a lonely hotel on a business trip, you, your phone, an hdmi cable and a blue tooth controller. You've basically got a media center, and gaming console that fits in the palm of your hand.

While on the topic, I bet here I'm not the only one that checks to make sure the hotel has free wifi before any bother amenity right?? You feel me??

Posted via CB10
    If the hotel don't have free wifi I'm not booking with them ever lol

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 04:00 AM
67 123