I hate the sound. BB are the only phones I've had that actually have shutter sound mandatory.
    It was optional on the pearl 8100, along with alternate shutter sounds like a duck quack (useful for making kids smile)... I think it was optional on the early curves too but i'm not sure.
    04-04-13 06:03 AM
    I can't believe you just equated having your picture taken to being raped. It's just a photo. They happen. They're not stealing your soul.
    Read what I wrote one more time.

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-04-13 06:06 AM
    Read what I wrote one more time.

Posted via CB10
    I quoted what you wrote.
    MoonCat likes this.
    04-04-13 06:10 AM
    WE SHOULD AT LEAST BE ABLE TO TURN OFF THE SHUTTER SOUND FOR SCREENSHOTS

It is extremely annoying. If it's on your phone you have it anyways why do you need the shutter noise.

Posted via CB10
    That would be the same thing as disabling the shutter sound. Simply snap a screenshot while in camera mode...
    04-04-13 06:11 AM
    im without words with this one. Dont be surprised if some of you get little presents later when we have to time go thru here.
    04-04-13 06:23 AM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    04-04-13 10:11 AM
    Here's a Video that explains How to Report a Post, please do that RATHER than argue or respond when you find a post offensive.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...-posts-790345/

Also please remember you can use our Ignore function, go to the person's profile, from the full web (that means on a computer), click on their user name, then on the Profile Popup click on Forum Profile, you will see an option for add to ignore list, click on it!
    04-04-13 10:19 AM
232 ... 8910