When I first learned of the BlackBerry Peak feature of the Z10, I thought ... "OK that's cute but so what? - no big deal." Even when I first started to use my Z10, I still didn't think too much of it. But then I was shopping with my wife and became involved in some work on the phone. I didn't want to stop what I was doing and I kept on getting emails and texts. I started to "PEAK" at who was trying to contact me and determine if it was worth the pause in my work.

That's when I realized what a delight (and time-saver) that feature offers. I haven't stopped using ever since.

Great job RIM BlackBerry.
    shads77 likes this.
    03-27-13 08:29 PM
    Okay, I have to say it...

Peek. Not Peak. A peak is the top of something. A peek is a quick glance at something.

...but it is a cool feature.
    03-27-13 08:31 PM
    Very cool feature indeed especially if you're busy and keep getting emails and other messages it's very simple just to peek and see if it desires your attention or not...loving my Z10 more and more everyday

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:55 PM
    I love peeking...

Now, it includes my Z10...

Posted via Z10
    03-27-13 09:10 PM
    I had the same experience on my Z10....
    03-27-13 09:13 PM
    Okay, I have to say it...

Peek. Not Peak. A peak is the top of something. A peek is a quick glance at something.

...but it is a cool feature.
    lol oops

How about voyeur? JK
    03-27-13 09:14 PM
    I love it. Use it all the time.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    03-27-13 09:14 PM
    When I first saw the peek, I thought it was cool, but you don't realize how neat it really is until you use it. Even when I'm demonstrating for friends, they think I'm crazy for going on and on about the peek feature.

I usually find myself on the active frame screen, going slowly left and right in and out of the hub. The screen display is so crisp, I love the white hub flowing over my wallpaper.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10.
    T_Touch likes this.
    03-27-13 09:17 PM
    Love it when i have to text someone and refer back to an email by peeking back at it. The email must be open in the hub though. At first i thought, why doesn't the peek gesture return it back to the main hub screen. But now it's a feature instead of a bug.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 09:19 PM
    I do not think I can use any other phone. Everything else seems so weird & clunky after using Z10.

And this is Ver 1.0.

I can hear myself being "internally condescending" when I listen my colleagues or friends talk about their
    non-Z10 device.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:23 PM
    Have tried the Peek feature on a relatives phone. Gotta say it's sweet!
    But maybe OP likes Peaking and Peeking
    03-27-13 10:31 PM
    When I first saw the peek, I thought it was cool, but you don't realize how neat it really is until you use it. Even when I'm demonstrating for friends, they think I'm crazy for going on and on about the peek feature.

I usually find myself on the active frame screen, going slowly left and right in and out of the hub. The screen display is so crisp, I love the white hub flowing over my wallpaper.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10.
    Yeah that white screen is the other thing. I also criticized BlackBerry at first for having that plain white screen in the hub. Now it's so appreciated
    03-28-13 05:52 AM