Hi Crackberry nation,

I have just updated my OS to the official 10.1 but experiencing a few issues, any help would be appreciated.

1 - The vibrate only notification seems to play sound when it didn't in the previous version. I went through and turned off the sound for all applications in the settings but cannot see the settings for emails. Any ideas?

2 - The email sync interval is now being ignored. I have seven email accounts and only two are work related which are push and the others are synced every 8 hours. After the upgrade, all these accounts appear to be push even though they aren't configured that way in the advanced settings. This only started after the update and it obviously is draining the battery. Any ideas?

3 - I really would love to use the remote file access but I can't. My Z10 shows my PC (win xp) as a paired computer but my PC's BlackBerry Link cannot find my Z10. I get the no device with bb10 is linked to my bbid. I've tried different ideas from reinstalling to renaming my PC to changing my bbid password. I can't see my PC in the File Manager either.

Any help would be appreciated especially the email sync in order to save my battery.

Thanks folks!

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:44 AM
    Aaaand when i unlock my phone the camera pops up....

Blackberry for life!
    05-17-13 05:30 AM
    Are you trying to connect through wifi or cellular data when attempting to use the remote gone access?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 05:37 AM
    Are you trying to connect through wifi or cellular data when attempting to use the remote gone access?

Posted via CB10
    I have tried both
    05-17-13 06:00 AM
    Firewall

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 06:08 AM
    Turning off the Firewal didn't help either.
    05-17-13 07:11 AM
    Are you still able to sync files?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 08:17 AM
    Are you still able to sync files?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that works ok
    05-17-13 08:40 AM
    Am i d only one noticing this, 10.1 lags its not cool at all been using it for 4 days now, not happy with it

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 08:42 AM
    Anyone else having the issue where you can send and receive text messages but they do not refresh in the hub? What I mean by this is that for example...I respond to a text....the text itself stays far down on the list in the original date the text was created. And, when the other person replies it does not pop up and show you and move to the top of the list in your hub. Also, the only way I am getting my texts that come through twitter is to reboot the phone....they just aren't coming through. This is only since I updated to OS 10.1...before it all worked perfectly!!
    05-17-13 10:21 AM
    Same issues here. HUB is messed up. I can't seem to receive text, Facebook messages or notifications, emails or any other notifications. Everything was working fine until I updated to 10.1. Updates are supposed to make things better, can't understand how this is called an update. I use BlackBerry for business purposes mainly and since the update I'm unable to stay in touch with my clients. Obviously BlackBerry won't pay for the losses we consumers face. No wonder this company is damned.
    05-21-13 01:19 AM
    UPDATE - Just downloaded 10.1.0.2312 and issues number 1 and 2 have been resolved. I think number 3 has to do with my Windows XP.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 07:33 AM