True true, put everything back and let us all start laughing :-)

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    02-27-13 03:02 AM
    Haha ur not serious are you? Specs really? Should the iphone 5 be cheaper too cause the battery ain't better or doesn't have a quad core processor?

Can you find a Note 2 with Blackberry OS 10? Can the Note 2 get BBM?

No.

Compare the Note 2 to HTC or Sony Ericsson. You can't compare the Note 2 to BlackBerry because the Z10 is fluid with how the software is married to the hardware. That's what matters.

Posted via CB10
    Well yes, battery life definitely, if that's what you're calling as specs; Because I don't want a "premium phone" that does not last (battery life) anywhere half as long as it's competition does? Simple? May be BB10 does not need 4 cores, but what's wrong with that battery? I may be wrong, AFAIK bigger battery shouldn't interfere with anything else. So why put such a mediocre-strength battery in a flagship phone?

And a million LOLs for your iPhone-price comment; iPhone shouldn't just be cheaper, it should be half its price. Even if it is, I'd rather buy the SG Grand. Personally, I believe anyone who has an IQ to buy an iPhone at around or over 50-60K, shouldn't be allowed to vote. *jk*

And no matter how big a BB fan I am, and I am not running Z10 down, but I am also not a blind-follower to not see the obvious - Note 2 is as good (I'd like to say better than, but since both of 'em have their USPs, I won't) as Z10.
    02-27-13 06:00 AM
    BB is selling like hot cakes apparently
    02-27-13 06:01 AM
    Well yes, battery life definitely, if that's what you're calling as specs; Because I don't want a "premium phone" that does not last (battery life) anywhere half as long as it's competition does? Simple? May be BB10 does not need 4 cores, but what's wrong with that battery? I may be wrong, AFAIK bigger battery shouldn't interfere with anything else. So why put such a mediocre-strength battery in a flagship phone?

And a million LOLs for your iPhone-price comment; iPhone shouldn't just be cheaper, it should be half its price. Even if it is, I'd rather buy the SG Grand. Personally, I believe anyone who has an IQ to buy an iPhone at around or over 50-60K, shouldn't be allowed to vote. *jk*

And no matter how big a BB fan I am, and I am not running Z10 down, but I am also not a blind-follower to not see the obvious - Note 2 is as good (I'd like to say better than, but since both of 'em have their USPs, I won't) as Z10.
    The battery is actually not that bad. My sgs3 used to give me 12 to 13 hrs on one charge, primarily because my calling per day is approx 3 hours and the BlackBerry Z10 is giving me about 10 hours in the same situation . These 3 hrs I can overlook because of such an amazing phone. But yes, it could have been better.

Ankit RS likes this.
    02-27-13 06:16 AM
    The battery is actually not that bad. My sgs3 used to give me 12 to 13 hrs on one charge, primarily because my calling per day is approx 3 hours and the BlackBerry Z10 is giving me about 10 hours in the same situation . These 3 hrs I can overlook because of such an amazing phone. But yes, it could have been better.

I haven't had the chance to look at one (stores don't have it in stock yet or sold out on pre-bookings), so what's the model number of the Z10 you got? I see some online sites listing QualComm Snapdragon processor; I know that's not true + per BB - Battery Life claims (upto 11 hrs) are for Model STL-100-1.
    02-27-13 06:46 AM
    I haven't had the chance to look at one (stores don't have it in stock yet or sold out on pre-bookings), so what's the model number of the Z10 you got? I see some online sites listing QualComm Snapdragon processor; I know that's not true + per BB - Battery Life claims (upto 11 hrs) are for Model STL-100-1.
    I have stl100-2 model, and I think it is the Canadian model. Regarding processor I don't know how to check. If someone can tell me I shall be able to report. But I read somewhere that BlackBerry is using two processors for different models, snapdragon and omap something. Don't know whether it's true or not. Right now 6 hrs 40 minutes gone after a full charge and 37% still left with display time 1hr 54 mins. Battery being consumed is about 9.3% per hour. But this can change with more or less phone calls. In android I had observed that my battery depended primarily on call time and display time.

Ankit RS likes this.
    02-27-13 07:23 AM
    The ads have started. Three ads on ndtv homepage

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    02-27-13 11:33 AM
    Kinda OT, but @Amit, Ankit, Sam, Hawkeberry: I read a while back that LTE will be fully/widely deployed in India by 2015, but what's the status of deployment as of now? Are major cities (Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta, Chennai, Bangalore, etc.) already up and running? And what LTE band(s) are the carriers using?
    02-27-13 11:57 AM
    The ads have started. Three ads on ndtv homepage

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/28/7y2yvagy.jpg

Yep I saw an Ad on TV today sponsored by Vodafone India with the Time Shift Camera feature..
    02-27-13 11:58 AM
    Kinda OT, but @Amit, Ankit, Sam, Hawkeberry: I read a while back that LTE will be fully/widely deployed in India by 2015, but what's the status of deployment as of now? Are major cities (Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta, Chennai, Bangalore, etc.) already up and running? And what LTE band(s) are the carriers using?
    currently only airtel is providing lte in kolkata , banglore and pune using TD-LTE
    it will be accessible to all other major cities by next year as other carriers have started setting up !!
    raino likes this.
    02-27-13 12:03 PM
    AFAIK Reliance is testing for it in the Kolkata (Calcutta) circle. Not really well-informed to provide details, though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    raino likes this.
    02-27-13 12:07 PM
    Yet to see it but did you see those lumia guys slyly advertising the same feature? Saw lots of those wig ads During the first test

02-27-13 12:19 PM
    Yet to see it but did you see those lumia guys slyly advertising the same feature? Saw lots of those wig ads During the first test
    yaa...lumia also comes with a camera !!
    02-27-13 01:03 PM
    Russel Peters captures the Indian mindset perfectly. As these nine pages can attest
    Haha he really is a creative comedian.. Captures many different cultures very well. But of course takes extra passion for his roots lol. I can't even count on my two hands how many times I've watched "Red, White, and Brown". Really quality material.
    02-27-13 02:07 PM
    Indian mindset, seriously? What u mean to say is that Indians will take anything available for free and others will not. Come on man, I don't think anyone is gonna refuse a free goody, will u.

Anyways, things are heating up, ultimately we are all BlackBerry Z10 fans here and the common thing irrespective of nationality is the love for BlackBerry, so let's put all this back and do some constructive discussion, anyone feel bad about what I posted, I will be the first to apologize, no shame in that ;-)

Lol of course I would accept something free.. Anyone would! But Indians more... Haha just kidding! Like I was in my other post. I just wanted to bring some Russel Peters comedy into this.. This has nothing to do with nationality lol Cmon... Do you get offended when Peters says this? I know I didn't when he poked fun of Italians in his Central Park skit lol. (I'm Italian, born Canadian).
    02-27-13 02:14 PM
    Guys... you can get z10 for 40K with 18 Months warranty with ebay coupon i just ordered one for myself. delivery with in 2 days.
    03-01-13 04:05 AM
    I and my 3friends had been waiting for the Z10... but now due to it's cost, two bought the galaxy S3 and one bought the HTC 1X then I bought
    second hand bb9900 because i think definitely the price will fall down after some months.... RIM has to reduce the price to compete the indian market
    and achieve the volume....
    03-05-13 01:17 AM
    BlackBerry India MD Sunil Dutt quits | Firstpost

BlackBerry India MD Sunil Dutt quits
    03-08-13 09:40 AM
243 ... 8910