BlackBerry music update?-img_00000053.png

Are these really the top albums in BlackBerry music?

Also anyone know when BlackBerry music gets updates with new music? There are a couple albums that comeback out today and I have been waiting to buy them on BlackBerry but they do not show in BlackBerry music.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 08:29 AM
    Not sure. But unless you really want to buy from BB, you can get those from Amazon and once you load the mp3's to the correct folder on your media card, your phone will index things and show the correct artists, etc. The result is the same.
    05-21-13 08:32 AM
    Yeah I wanted to buy and support BlackBerry. I know I can get it from several places

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 08:35 AM
    Good news, the album that I was looking for, The National - Trouble will find me which was just released today was in BlackBerry world.

The less I can depend on iTunes the better. Glad to see that this was updated and available on its release day.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:25 PM
    Here's a little story

Girlfriend and I are having dinner at a small Italian restaurant in Prairieville, LA, which is small bump in the road in the Baton Rouge, LA area. Local/regional guy sets up to play guitar and sing, and he's pretty good, we're one of two or three tables that clap for him.

As these musicians always do, he's pitching a cd for sale, which my GF sez we should buy to support him so we do. Few minutes later, he also mentions his album is available on iTunes. Of course, my Z10 is on the table, so I tell GF wouldn't it be cool if his tunes were on BlackBerry World. I look him up, and there he is! Same little locally produced album we just bought is on BlackBerry World!

I go show/tell him he's also on BlackBerry World's music store, and he announces "I've just discovered I am apparently available on BlackBerry's music store, too"

So I bought it again to support the guy.

Look him up: Toby Tomplay (search Tomplay). Buy the songs individualy (.99) as there are only 4 of them (skip the Cam's rap as it's only a few seconds long). Album price is 9.99. He is very good!

Posted via CB10
    Kyle Andrei likes this.
    05-21-13 10:55 PM
    Wow. Song prices are 1.29 up here in Canada. Boo! I want equity

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:59 PM
    Album prices are the same. However I did have to pay tax which I don't remember doing once itunes.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 07:17 AM