Since the most recent update - which by the way fixed all my ills - I can no longer connect to my BB desktop Link. Any ideas? Uninstall and reinstall did nothing so I'm wondering what's next.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    07-29-13 07:00 AM
    Uninstall BlackBerry Link, connect your internet, activated windows update online, check for update and update if ready, after that, download and install BlackBerry Link again. HTH
    07-29-13 07:47 AM
    I just downloaded the August 2013 update to BlackBerry Link and now, instead of seeing all my calendars in the set up screen it just leaves with a blank choice screen with no options. I have removed and reinstalled but to no avail. Any Ideas as to how I can recover this. I use Outlook 2010 and the data is still there.

The previous version did see my calendars and contacts. Now I can see neither.
    08-22-13 07:50 AM
    Try rebooting your computer. That usually does the trick for me.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    08-22-13 08:09 AM
    Try rebooting your computer. That usually does the trick for me.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Thanks for that

I was hoping I would work but as you can see - it didn't

Blackberry Link problems-link-1.1.1.41..jpg
    08-22-13 01:58 PM
    Actually I reinstalled BB link and it worked.

Sometimes if you restart the phone and the computer it works also. BBlink is definitely not an ideal program to use when it comes to my Z10, but you've got to work with what you got.
    08-22-13 02:04 PM
    I've more or less decided BlackBerry Link is kinda a limp program right now. I do a backup every once in a while, and set up remote access. Never use it for anything else anymore. I put my music on once and now if I want new stuff I just copy and paste it through the file manager remotely. I hope it get improved sooner rather than later.

My gf thinks I love my Z10 more than her... she's on to me.
    08-22-13 02:07 PM
    Since the most recent update - which by the way fixed all my ills - I can no longer connect to my BB desktop Link. Any ideas? Uninstall and reinstall did nothing so I'm wondering what's next.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    Do a search in the CB forums for "BBLink" and checkout the one about Windows 7. Another member had the same problem and resolved it . The solution she used may work for you.

Via CB10 on VZW Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1047
    08-22-13 02:26 PM
    I've more or less decided BlackBerry Link is kinda a limp program right now. I do a backup every once in a while, and set up remote access. Never use it for anything else anymore. I put my music on once and now if I want new stuff I just copy and paste it through the file manager remotely. I hope it get improved sooner rather than later.

My gf thinks I love my Z10 more than her... she's on to me.
    Sounds about right...
    08-22-13 02:26 PM