Has or does anyone know how to fix this problem with BB Link. I was sent a 'graphic' picture on Whatsapp. To my horror its now in my list of photo's on my BB Link. It does not exist in any of my photo folders and a search of the file name shows nothing. I'm worried that if one of my kids opens the app that they will learn about the birds and bee's before their time.

I assume that this has sync'd with my PC. Its still there when I disconnect the phone wireless or on USB.

It really would help because a number of apps not just Whatsapp syncs pictures. I have Album Covers and Logo's in the Link that are not in my Photo's or even any other folder. Its like Link cached them away.

HELP!! :-)
    08-21-13 03:38 PM
    there is a whatsapp folder on your blackberry, delete it from there using file manager
    08-21-13 03:40 PM
    it will also have synced to your pc and will be in what ever folder is listed in your folder locations in blackberry link
    08-21-13 03:41 PM
    Lol, and since you took the photo with your BlackBerry and have Box you may wanna go there too and delete it.
    Technology the ultimate "outer".

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 03:43 PM
    Yes its not on my BB it was sent to me suggesting I was part of anatomy as a joke. It was sent to me. Searched the whole drive for the filename it suggested. IMG-2013* and it does not include it in the list. I do have BOX setup and I thought it was there.
    08-21-13 03:46 PM
    Nope not in BOX either. Not in Photo's. Its like Link has its own list of files. Even deleted and emptied the trash..
    08-21-13 03:50 PM
    Hmmmmm .... I think I found it... Its in a section called 'Events'. What is this ? Its not part of any folder I can see.
    08-21-13 03:55 PM
    Lol, I don't think you'll be completely satisfied till you do a wipe of your phone and a restore on your computer.
    Hope you get it sorted.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 03:58 PM
    Yes. I know the culprit. I have to confess I have my photo's on a Mac. It uses crappy iPhoto. This collects events. It does not keep them as files but indexes them internally in the program.. Its a bit weird because they just keep coming back.
    08-21-13 04:03 PM
    It should be in your WhatsApp folder.. just open the file manager and go to photos... you can delete it from there.. if you have automatic sync on then you have to delete it from your pc too.. you can do this from the file manager as well..

However, WhatsApp always saves the picture in-app (can't be deleted) the very moment you "view" the picture.. you can find it in the contact profile who sent you the picture.. there's a list of all sent pictures.. I believe the pictures are saved for a month..

I don't know what advice to give you... you can try and delete the app and reinstall.. but there is the possibility that the pictures will still be there because it is all online.. but it's the best advice I can give you to try and avoid your son seeing what you don't want him to see.. good luck!

From the Z...
    08-21-13 04:12 PM
    Yes. I know the culprit. I have to confess I have my photo's on a Mac. It uses crappy iPhoto. This collects events. It does not keep them as files but indexes them internally in the program.. Its a bit weird because they just keep coming back.
    Uh-oh make sure Time Machine didn't snap it up.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 04:15 PM
    Done... Fixed. Bye Bye 'Events'. For anyone else out there with a Mac with BB Link. It saves everything you receive and do as events. It saves any photo's used by any apps as an Event. Typical Apple. Twice as complicated. Bash... :-)
    08-21-13 04:20 PM