When I go into BBLink and select Contacts/Calendar and select 'Configure' next to either of these, under 'Folders to Sync' my Outlook folder options are no longer there. The page is blank. Please help.
    04-26-14 08:58 PM
    Are you using the latest version of link?
    05-04-14 02:23 PM
    After opening a case with BB for the same problem I accidently happened on a fix that solved my problem. I passed the solution on to BB but they were more interested in closing the case than passing on the info; although, I did discover the issue when trying to explain to BB what the problem was, so I guess they helped.

The Problem: Had a password set on one out of the several Outlook .pst files that was open in the Outlook Navigation pane.
    Result: No Outlook Contact folders listed appeared in the BB Link 'Folders to Sync' list for any of the .pst files open in the Outlook Nav pane, i.e., 'Folders to Sync' list was empty.
    The Fix: Removed the PW on the one offending .pst file and voila -- all contacts magically appeared in the BB Link 'Folders to Sync' listing.

This appeared as an intermittent problem. Sometimes the Contacts were properly listed and I could sync, sometimes not. It took me several months to figure out that if one of my archived prior year .pst files (which I PW protect) was open in the Outlook Nav pane that BB Link would not display any contact folders. You would think this should be a simple fix for BB. Of course, if they listened to their customers they may be able to correct some of these, what I would consider, major annoyances.
    11-12-14 09:45 PM