Can anyone tell me, does BlackBerry Link back up your phones calendar or not? I recently lost a years worth of work schedules and appointments and now that I have everything in place i'm"backing up" to BlackBerry Link again but I scroll around it I don't see a section for calendar at all. Please say it ain't so. Anyone know for sure?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 07:24 PM
    From my understanding Link should backup your settings and organizer data. I would assume this would include the calender. I'm guessing you have found out if it did or not by now. If you could post whether it did that would be a great help to others.
    05-20-13 10:10 AM
    I do believe it backs up the calendar, but it doesn't sync with my Mac. I personally think the Link software is a serious step backwards for business users. I couldn't care less about syncing media, since I have always thought it much easier to simply drag and drop music and the like. I have been using PIM Backup and Restore to backup the calendar and the contacts. It lets me backup the calendar in a format I can import into my calendar. It is well worth it. It is on AppWorld.
    middbrew likes this.
    05-20-13 11:17 AM