I find Blackberry Link does run extremely slow. My Blackberry Link keep going into the, "program not responding" mode. Any ideas?
    03-02-13 07:24 PM
    BlackBerry Link is a more horrible piece of software than iTunes based on my experience using it thus far. Of course it hasn't been around long, I am sure BlackBerry is going to improve it. Don't know what to suggest to help you.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:29 PM
    Same problem as I'm having.

I posted about this elsewhere in the forum at 4:00pm Saturday PST.

I was just speaking with BB tech support on another matter and I mentioned the problems I was having with Link.

He said BB is aware of its instability, and that an update would be issued 'soon' through the carriers.

As usual the timing is dependent on the carrier, so for me, I know I'll be waiting a while for good ole Ma Bell...
    03-02-13 07:32 PM
    Link isn't dependent on carriers. Link is distributed by BlackBerry.
    03-02-13 07:38 PM
    Great, thanks

Same problem as I'm having.

I posted about this elsewhere in the forum at 4:00pm Saturday PST.
    03-02-13 08:17 PM
    I meant great thanks for this post.

I was just speaking with BB tech support on another matter and I mentioned the problems I was having with Link.

He said BB is aware of its instability, and that an update would be issued 'soon' through the carriers.

As usual the timing is dependent on the carrier, so for me, I know I'll be waiting a while for good ole Ma Bell...
    03-02-13 08:19 PM
    If you are like me it was Windows 7 x64 settings that were the BIG problem not Link. Tech support saved me from myself
    semperfi45 likes this.
    03-02-13 08:27 PM
    I meant great thanks for this post.

BlackBerry Link has nothing to do with the carrier.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-02-13 08:28 PM
    I agree with previous reply. Getting an improved version of Link is not at all carrier dependent. BlackBerry releases this program directly. I am sure you will hear about any new version releases on Crackberry first.

Posted via CB10
    semperfi45 likes this.
    03-02-13 08:31 PM
    I know there's been an update to Link available on Blackberry's web page for a while. Do you have the latest version? I have the latest MacOS version (Build 94?) and it's still pretty flakey....
    03-02-13 08:35 PM
    Link isn't dependent on carriers. Link is distributed by BlackBerry.
    BlackBerry Link has nothing to do with the carrier.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    I agree with previous reply. Getting an improved version of Link is not at all carrier dependent. BlackBerry releases this program directly. I am sure you will hear about any new version releases on Crackberry first.

Posted via CB10
    Just like the initial release of BB10 OS was by Blackberry but the updates are through the carriers?

Hey, don't yak to me, yak to the BB support tech that told me that... and believe me when I made him repeat it so I understood perfectly what he said and meant... just saying
    03-02-13 08:37 PM
    Front line tech support is typically completely useless. No different at BlackBerry I guess.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 08:41 PM
    It works well for me, but I don?t have a lot of use for it. I use Wifi to move files to and from my Z10. Link does do a nice job of wirelessly moving my pictures and movies to my desktop without intervention and Office 365 foes all my PM Chores.

Posted via CB10
    semperfi45 likes this.
    03-02-13 08:45 PM
    I'm probably in the same boat. thank

If you are like me it was Windows 7 x64 settings that were the BIG problem not Link. Tech support saved me from myself
    03-03-13 04:26 PM
    Can you share what settings were the issue?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-03-13 07:51 PM