I had a Blackberry.net email address on my Bold9900. RIM discontinued the blackberry.net addresses on the Z10 so I had to sign up for a new Blackberry ID address to be able to register the Z10 - This killed my old Blackberry ID on the Bold and has affected both devices. BBM works on one or the other and keeps transferring the data back and forth. I signed my wife up for her own BB ID address and switched the ID account info in the Bold in the Options screen. This changed the Blackberry ID address in both devices - the damn device won't let me change either of them back to my Blackberry ID as it says the email address is already in use and I have to provide a new email to continue???????
    I also signed in directly to https://blackberryid.blackberry.com and get the message "The username you have entered is already in use. Please provide a new username to continue."
    If I change to a new user name email address on the device, it wants to security wipe - I have no idea how it transferred in the first place. Any ideas on how to fix?
    02-28-13 09:49 PM