I purchased a Z10 which replaced a Storm II (9550). I purchased two apps using the Credit Card payment option. I have two issues:

First, how do I get a receipt for these purchases?

Secondly, I seem to have two Blackberry ID accounts. One (the one I prefer) is assigned to the Storm II and I can't seem to change that. The other (assigned) to the Z10 needs the UserName to be changed to that of the other account. How do I fix this?
    04-09-13 08:40 AM
    Can you not just sign in with the ID you was using on the storm? I didn't create a new one at all on my z10 just logged on with the old one.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 08:44 AM
    Same, when I did my device swap it moved my bbid over also. But even before that, I had the same bbid on my bold, Torch, and PlayBook at the same time.

Sent from Amber via CB10.
    04-09-13 09:33 AM
    I haven had a BlackBerry for over a year but it seemed to remember me.. i had to reset the password because I didn't remember it but same ID

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 09:39 AM
    You may have to do a security wipe to change the BlackBerryID on your phone. A backup of the phone when it was on the other ID will not restore once you change your BlackBerryID.

Do not confuse changing the email associated with a BlackBerryID with changing the ID, it just changes the email associated with it. In your case, if you tried to change it to the email of your old BlackBerryID, it would give an error that this email is associated with another BlackBerryID.
    04-09-13 09:44 AM
    Correct. Had a similiar problem. The "skilled operator" at TMo, whilst "setting up" my Z10, created a new one for me, which, of course, was different from the one on the Bold that I was about to retire.

Discovered it that evening. What I decided to do:

Changed the e-mail associated with the bold ID to a bogus e-mail address on-line.

Backup Up Z10.

Security Wiped Z10

Restored Z10. On the restore process, it indicated that the backup was connected to a BBID that was invalid. Got the phone up and running, and logged in with my old e-mail, thus creating the BBID for the Z10, and was OK. Then had a new BBID with my preferred e-mail address.
    retomex likes this.
    04-09-13 12:30 PM
    Okay, I will try a wipe of the Z10 tomorrow. But what about the receipts for the two purchases? Any suggestions on that issue?
    04-09-13 07:40 PM
    The receipts should have been emailed to your or will show up on your cell bill if you used carrier billing. Since you are changing BlackBerryID, anything purchased on the old ID will be lost and need to be repurchased on the new ID.
    04-10-13 11:12 AM
    Okay, I looked into the "security wipe" and didn't like the idea of deleting everything I have done with the phone in the past week or so and starting all over -- all I wanted to do was delete the BB ID account. So...

In thinking of what you said about should have been emailed, it bothered me that I hadn't received any. The Blackberry ID email address that was assigned to me (forced upon me, actually) on the Storm II phone was [email protected]. So, I went to mail2web.com and tried to access that account -- no joy. So that explains the lack of e-mail -- the account was apparently closed (by who... nobody knows).

The next step was to change the e-mail address assigned to the Blackberry ID feature on the Z10 which was the problem I stated in the OP. I was prevented from doing that because the valid e-mail address was already in use. So (on my desktop machine), I logged in to the Blackberry ID account that I couldn't from the Z10. I then changed the email address to a phony one and logged out. Then I went back to the Z10 and was, then, able to change the e-mail address to what I wanted. Several confirmation emails later, I feel confident I fixed the issue... without a complete wipe.

I am sure there is a reason why one cannot "log out" of the BB ID application(?) but it sure would have easier if I could have logged out of one and logged back in under the other account. And I also wonder why it (the phone?) created another account for me.
    angieberry10 likes this.
    04-10-13 01:00 PM
    Do a security wipe and then sign in with the OLD BBID from the Storm.
    04-10-13 01:07 PM
    I haven had a BlackBerry for over a year but it seemed to remember me.. i had to reset the password because I didn't remember it but same ID

Posted via CB10
    my sincere apologies to the OP because I didnt know what in the heck i was talking about!

I thought my BBID was ok...until i tried to log onto BBLink so i could store my stuff and then wipe my phone and then reinsert SD card that will not work in my phone.

yeah two problems in one.

BlackBerry Link says my ID isn't associated with a 10 OS device ...umm what?

I really dont know what to do ....i just tweeted @blackberryhelp
    04-10-13 08:38 PM