Hey Guys need your help. My Hub is not loading. It just says preparing blackberry Hub. I have restarted,battery pulled everything and nothing works. Now it's just annoying. Can you please tell me what to do. I even tried the swipe gesture to restart the hub it does not work

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 06:31 AM
    Device connected with wifi/mobile data on?
    May be he has no connection!?
    Try to turn into airplane mode, then restart the hub, swipe 5 times from upper right corner toward center of the screen. Then the hub restarts in Offline-modus. It should restart, else you have to reinstall OS.

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    08-12-14 07:08 AM
    If you have a Lot of accounts and email ,give it time to populate.
    08-12-14 07:42 AM
    Having the same exact issue since yesterday (something up in boo land) I can't get the hub, accounts or contacts to start (just the spin of death) I really do not want to lose my contacts I have about 3,800. I removed all unneeded apps, rebooted 6 times restarted the hub several time. Black Berry Passport. I can not receive any text messages (I see the red notifier on the hub icon)
    04-17-17 01:38 PM
    Having the same exact issue since yesterday (something up in boo land) I can't get the hub, accounts or contacts to start (just the spin of death) I really do not want to lose my contacts I have about 3,800. I removed all unneeded apps, rebooted 6 times restarted the hub several time. Black Berry Passport. I can not receive any text messages (I see the red notifier on the hub icon)
    Ben,

This thread is three years old. Any issue ongoing back then is almost certainly not related to your issue in 2017. There have been many software updates since then.

What have you tried, aside from rebooting?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-17 03:45 PM
    I in the end had to reset the device back to default which took 3 times as I kept getting a battery error on startup. Strange as I been a BBM user for years and years and never had an issue. And my battery is good last me 2 days or more. Well after 6 hours I'm back and have a cleaner device. Super strange something. I blame the FB messenger apps out there I had tried (want to use data and kill a battery just try them out). Restored all contacts synced with outlook (lost my BMM contacts will manually reset them) Sure was a big pain. down time and time spent to rebuild and reload information settings (I have been an IT person for 29 years next month - I teach IT and the local College) So I tried a few items. Still love my BB and will continue to stay the path. thanks to all that share
    04-17-17 04:42 PM
    The issues were hub would not load, contacts would not load and accounts would not load. Would not get text messages and
    04-17-17 04:52 PM
    just got same as Ben issue on my q10 but only contacts work for me, latest os build
    any suggestions?
    02-01-20 06:57 AM
    just got same as Ben issue on my q10 but only contacts work for me, latest os build
    any suggestions?
    It's happening to me in Q5 and it's because the internal storage is full
    02-01-20 05:28 PM
    i have 4gb of free internal memory
    02-06-20 04:41 AM