- CrackBerry Abuser
- 283 Posts
BlackBerry, fix this !
I have this problem, I connect my Z10 to my house's network normally, i disconnect normally, go out and use H+ normally, when i use the wifi for a long time ( 2-3 hours) it disconnects normally and everything but the H+ service stops working, it stays on "h" and the network settings stop working, so i cant receive anything until i restart my device which is very annoying and there are some items in my blackberry hub which don't get deleted even when i restart the hub manually they never get deleted! Please fix that too, thanks I love my Z10
Last edited by toutounjiomar; 02-25-2013 at 07:31 AM.
- By Wiz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:50 PM
- By jabby in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2009, 11:58 PM
- By hunneydeww16 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2008, 04:10 PM
- By theteam in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 02-23-2008, 09:18 AM
- By trubee in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2007, 02:46 PM