Stumbled upon this BlackBerry Netherlands Facebook page containing pictures of the Blackberry Experience Center in Amsterdam! So if you're in Amsterdam or visiting soon, make sure you go stop by and play with the Z10 at Kalverstraat 101! The BlackBerry Experience Center will be open until the 17th of March 2013. I also read that the BlackBerry representatives are more than happy to answer question regarding BB10 and/ or the Z10!

On a side note; I live in Amsterdam, have bought several BB's here, I visited BB DevCon 2012, BBJam Enterprise 2012, BBJam Europe 2013 AND I'm a registered developer who signed up for BB10 updates, but I haven't received any type of notification about this, which I think is worrying. How will the general public find out about this if they don't even notify the die-hard BBRY user? They can do better than aim for people who walk by or find out about it by word of mouth/ blogs.
    Last edited by H4zN; 03-06-13 at 05:03 AM.
    Midnight City and Rickster1 like this.
    03-05-13 09:14 PM
    I don't know why you didn't get any notifications, but I will say that Blackberry had to do some pretty major workforce reductions over the last 6 months or so just to keep their financial position stable, so I wouldn't be surprised if a significant percentage of those people were doing things like certain types of outreach activities.

Maybe it would be worthwhile to try to contact them and have yourself re-entered into their system or something. They probably have their hands full rolling out the first BB10 product all over the world right now, though.
    03-08-13 06:49 AM
    They are primarily aimed at the large scale business users, not developers. Developers get BlackBerry Jam.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 07:06 AM
    I may pop by on Monday if they are still around.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 07:07 AM
    I heard Facebook had a pretty big role in inviting people. They had some kind of fan even when the center launched, so yeah I guess that's excluded for developers who already saw everything. I'm not sure about the large scale business users. I'm also registered upp as an BBJam Enterprise attendee, also no e-mail through that role.

They will be open until the 17th of March.

They are primarily aimed at the large scale business users, not developers. Developers get BlackBerry Jam.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 06:46 AM
    I don't know why you didn't get any notifications, but I will say that Blackberry had to do some pretty major workforce reductions over the last 6 months or so just to keep their financial position stable, so I wouldn't be surprised if a significant percentage of those people were doing things like certain types of outreach activities.

Maybe it would be worthwhile to try to contact them and have yourself re-entered into their system or something. They probably have their hands full rolling out the first BB10 product all over the world right now, though.
    Nah it's ok! Even if they don't notify, there are a million other ways to find out. They got all the right info to send me my Red Z10 + Dev Alpha C, so if they just send it to me soon, I'll forgive them for not recognizing me as a fan
    03-09-13 06:48 AM