- CrackBerry User
- 39 Posts
Blackberry Dev Alpha A and Blackberry Z10??
I am confused, can anyone tell me what is the difference between Blackberry Dev Alpha A and Blackberry Z10
And which one of them will be in the markets?
What is the bar code on BB Dev Alpha at the bottom of the hardware..?
I really need to make sure that I'm choosing the right device cuz one of the dealers is trying to sell me a BB 10device that looks Dev Alpha and it has the bar code instead of the word "Blackberry"
It has the word Blackberry
but here only a bar code!!
youre replies will be helpful
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-08-2013, 02:59 PM #4
- 282 Posts
Funny they have anything to sell, considering BB10 isn't out yet and the Dev Alpha's can't be sold. With out breach of contract at least. If I were you I'd back up and not purchase anything until Thor hits the stage in 23 days.Hater of all things APPLE.... Innovation, really? iphone = itouch with a phone, ipad = bigger itouch... give me a break!
Evaluation of awesomeness:7230, 8830 World Edition, 9800, 9860, and now a shiny new Z10 plus 2 x 32g Playbooks
- 01-08-2013, 03:37 PM #6Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- CrackBerry Genius
01-08-2013, 03:40 PM #7
- 3,919 Posts
As others said here, nobody is able to sell a Dev Alpha legitimately. They are ALL the property of RIM, and they are ALL marked "NOT FOR SALE".
Getting past that, the Z10 is going to be a considerably different phone from the Dev Alpha A.
- By kuffkuff in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2012, 06:47 PM
- By Superfly_FR in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 24Last Post: 12-19-2012, 09:37 PM
- By denorro in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2012, 10:50 PM
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:43 PM
- By MatthewMk2 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:00 PM