I received correspondence from the address [email protected] on Aug 16th regarding my INC ticket (one of several) Email name: Blackberry Customer Support. The signature of the person that handled my ticket is as follows:

Thank you again for contacting us.

Sincerely,
    Carolyn
    BlackBerry Customer Support
    BlackBerry
    Tel:
    NA Toll Free: 1-877-255-2377
    UK Toll Free: 0808 100 7466
    Europe: +44 1753 558400
    Worldwide: +1-647-426-1108
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com

Need help with BlackBerry World? Prepare to enter a world of possibilities - Visit BlackBerry.com/appworld/support for BlackBerry App World support information such as BlackBerry Answers, Frequently Asked Questions, BlackBerry 101 videos, a listing of related knowledge base articles, and more.

Today.... both [email protected] AND [email protected] are returning the following:

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support. The email you submitted has not been delivered. Please find many alternative support options below.
    Are you a BlackBerry Partner or Carrier?
    If you are a BlackBerry Partner or Carrier and have a carrier code please contact your partner Support Account Manager as you incorrectly received this message.

Self-Help Options:
    BlackBerry Technical Solution Center. All BlackBerry smartphone users have free access to the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center a repository of support information and documentation, with enhanced search capabilities. Easily search for and find the BlackBerry support information you need. (BlackBerry Knowledge Base)

BlackBerry Support Community Forums. Get your questions answered, and participate in discussions on BlackBerry products and services. Visit the BlackBerry Community Support Forum to get started.

Flickr Picasa Facebook and Instant Messaging Applications. If you require assistance with one of our free social networking applications, please feel free to use our online web form to submit technical issues directly to BlackBerry Technical Support at your convenience. (General Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums)
    Are you already a BlackBerry Technical Support Services subscriber?
    If you have a technical support services subscription, you may contact us through our online web form (https://www.blackberry.com/besc). If your BlackBerry smartphone has been provided to you by your company, please contact your IT help desk for assistance.

All other BlackBerry smartphone users are encouraged to use one of the following options:
    - Contact your Wireless Service Provider. Your service provider fields general questions and provides technical support for BlackBerry related issues and can act as your first point of contact.
    - Subscribe to an annual based BlackBerry technical support program. BlackBerry Technical Support Services offers 24x7 technical support and BlackBerry Enterprise Server software upgrades. If your technical support subscription has expired, or you would like to learn more about this option, copy and paste the following URL into your address bar: (BlackBerry Technical Support Services - US.)

Obtain Pay-Per Incident Support from Research In Motion (RIM). Receive fee-based support directly from RIM, the manufacturer and wireless experts for the BlackBerry solution. If you would like to learn more about this option, please copy and paste the following URL into your address bar: (BlackBerry Technical Support Services - US)

Did something major happen in the last couple of days or am I being given the cold shoulder? I'm seeking to understand before making contact with an employee in the HR organization here in Dallas. Any information is appreciated. Sadly, if these replies are not genuine, boy do I have alot of information to aid in restructuring and workforce reduction. Things generally go from the bottom up... but there is that law about equal and opposite reactions.

Here we go!

Thanks again for any clarification.
    08-19-13 11:36 AM
    Wow that is really odd. Maybe it's a temporary bug
    08-19-13 11:57 AM
    Maybe TH has done some more hard thinking and is not supporting current phones any longer. No one really held him to account for the PlayBook debacle.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 03:40 PM
    Maybe the email server was temporarily off-line at the time. On the other hand maybe BlackBerry is shutting down email support in favour of paid support or your support incident has been closed for more than 4 calendar days.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    08-19-13 06:19 PM
    I had kind of the same reply 6 months ago when replying to a mail sent with one of those as the sender. Seems you can not simply mail to those addresses

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 06:33 PM
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    08-19-13 07:18 PM
    scorepion is correct. Nothing sinister going on, you just can't reply to their emails even though it worked previously.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 07:31 PM
    Okay... thanks for the input guys.... On two occasions I have tried to leave app reviews while on my laptop and upon submission I get an error regarding characters. Different browser, same result. Can't do any less than just letters A to Z. Able to review via my Blackberry in both instances. Tried to bring that to someone's attention. I catch myself being somewhat confused when I get someone on the other end of the phone that doesn't have that eccentric passion for Blackberry, especially if they are supporting it. Imagine that....
    08-20-13 03:34 AM