Why do you post this on a blackberry fan site? Clearly you are not a blackberry fan.

If you want to post articles with a negative spin, there are other websites you can go to that will appreciate your post more.

An ideal site for posting negative BlackBerry stuff and where you'll get hundreds of "+1"s is called

www.anywhereexceptcrackberry.thewholeinternet.

Literally. Why you would choose CrackBerry of all sites to post this ?

Posted via CB10
    Did it ever occur to you that BlackBerry fans are allowed to voice their honest opinions even when they're negative?

How's that for a novel idea?
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    07-05-13 11:52 AM
    When will we get flooded with fart apps like the other platforms lol? How much do they cost?

Posted via CB10
    I can make some if you want. How does $5 sound to you?
    07-05-13 12:02 PM
    I can make some if you want. How does $5 sound to you?
    Can you make a few thousand of them so we can boast about growth in BlackBerry World?

Posted via CB10
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    07-05-13 12:14 PM
    Did it ever occur to you that BlackBerry fans are allowed to voice their honest opinions even when they're negative?

Yes, we have to deal with the facts. Unfortunately truth can be bitter and if you're one of life's optimists that can be difficult to deal. But you have to be strong and accept it.

As for the recent share price issue and results etc: We are in a global bear market so "the trend is my friend" doesn't work. This market is going to be around for a few years yet. The hallmark of this market is panic and so a little bad news is exploited by the bears who are short BB to max out the downside.

The professional analysts will re-assert their influence soon and that should clarify that the firm is oversold. There is no cause for concern about the viability of BlackBerry at this stage.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sonic_reducer; 07-06-13 at 06:46 AM.
    07-05-13 12:17 PM
    For all the naysayers who think our BB's are the greatest thing since sliced bread...

BlackBerry struggling to hang on to third place in corporate smartphone market

Shares continue to slide and sales are lackluster -
    What does It matter if u like using your blackberry. Get a life, troll. There's plenty of iPhones and androids to go around. Go buy one.

Z10
    07-05-13 12:21 PM
    What does It matter if u like using your blackberry. Get a life, troll. There's plenty of iPhones and androids to go around. Go buy one.

Z10
    Wow. LOL.

OP is one of the strongest BB10 proponents.

Now, had your read read a bit less emotionally and not been so quick to label people, toy might have gleaned that.
    07-05-13 12:25 PM
    Was Apple publicly traded back when they were broke and Microsoft had to bail them out? If they were, anybody that bought stock then sure would have made some money right? Just sayin...

I know someone who had a small amount of Apple stock from those days, which had appreciated so much by the time her employer closed their doors a couple of years ago and laid her off that she lived on it for a couple of years.
    07-05-13 02:24 PM

Let me guess, you're the type of guy that goes to Church just to tell people how awesome you think Richard Dawkins' new book is, right? lol

Read my other posts in this thread for clarification about what I'm talking about.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 03:11 PM
    Let me guess, you're the type of guy that goes to Church just to tell people how awesome you think Richard Dawkins' new book is, right? lol

Read my other posts in this thread for clarification about what I'm talking about.

Posted via CB10
    So you're comparing a smartphone fan site with religion? No wonder it gets so heated sometimes around here.

If you care, I'm one of the biggest BB fans there is. But skewing the truth because of it? Would you honestly say 2.7 million sales is good? Whether you like it or not BB is still going through some tough times. They're turning things around slowly, but don't kid yourself: it's not all rainbows and unicorns yet.
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    07-05-13 03:19 PM
    So you're comparing a smartphone fan site with religion? No wonder it gets so heated sometimes around here.
    Amen to that.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 03:25 PM
    For all the naysayers who think our BB's are the greatest thing since sliced bread...

BlackBerry struggling to hang on to third place in corporate smartphone market

Shares continue to slide and sales are lackluster -
    I think that you don't understand the meaning of Naysayer. You are the naysayer.

Posted via CB10
    Omnitech likes this.
    07-05-13 03:25 PM
    Folks love to see blood, how many times has the media predicted the demise of BlackBerry. Get over yourselves quickly coz the flying B's are here to stay. BlackBerry 10 is a fantastic OS and it will continue to grow. Wouldn't mind a BlackBerry laptop in the near future.

Curve 8520, 9300, Bold 9000, Bold 9780---> Kramberry z10
    Dave Bourque and bradu1 like this.
    07-05-13 04:18 PM
    They're doing okay. Nothing to do but wait and see anyways xD

Back to the sidelines for me on this debate.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 05:29 PM

If you care, I'm one of the biggest BB fans there is. But skewing the truth because of it? Would you honestly say 2.7 million sales is good? Whether you like it or not BB is still going through some tough times. They're turning things around slowly, but don't kid yourself: it's not all rainbows and unicorns yet.
    Considering the situation, yes. How much do you expect, really? Here we have a Z10 that has delayed release in US, troubles with US carriers holding out update for so long, quite huge app gap, and so forth. For a company that was about to go under this time last year, it's a huge improvement

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    07-05-13 08:56 PM

Wow. I don't even know how to respond to this.

Seriously.

Read my other posts in this same thread for clarification. I'm not reposting them. You are could not be more wrong about my thoughts on this issue.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mnc76; 07-06-13 at 04:24 AM.
    07-06-13 03:31 AM
    Wow. LOL.

OP is one of the strongest BB10 proponents.

Now, had your read read a bit less emotionally and not been so quick to label people, toy might have gleaned that.
    Yeah, but....when there was ever a time on CrackBerry when NOT EVEN CRACKBERRY LOYALISTS think BBRYs are great then it's NOW. $hitstorms and hatred all over the place for weeks now and this dude comes out of the blue asking like "so meanwhile we all hate BBRY and the new phones, so I just want the last remaining loyalists to finally hate BBRY, too". I mean: BBRYs got slaughtered enough already, we all read enough bad stuff and the company got bashed hardly and he posts this thread as if nobody here has noticed anything.

Posted via CB10
    mnc76 likes this.
    07-06-13 03:42 AM

Ok fine. I'll repost what I said.

POST 1
    Yes. By all means, shoot the messenger and keep your head in the sand.

Posted with my Z10 via CB10
    What are you talking about? People on CB are probably the MOST aware of what's going on with BlackBerry compared to any place on the internet.

The difference is that this is a BlackBerry FAN site. Wow.

POST 2
    News about BlackBerry, good or bad should be posted.

Crackberry.com. For blackberry users and abusers. This is what it says on the main page.

Hand them a bucket of sand in which to stick their head.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    The issue is not with the article itself, but the lead-in the poster accompanied the article with.

Like I said, if you want to post articles with a clear negative spin, then post your comments anywhere else on the Internet where you you will see thousands upon thousands of identical posts.

I come to CrackBerry to get AWAY from the bashing and negativity.

It's the last site left... or was.

Again, posting the article itself is fine. I read negative analyst reports and commentary on BlackBerry every day. I'm well aware of the predicament BlackBerry is in.

As for burying our heads in the sand... We (including CB staff) don't refer to Friday as "Black Friday" here for nothing.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 03:54 AM
92 ... 234