Thinking of changing networks but would like to know what people like network wise

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 02:46 PM
    Depends on where you're from, down here in Houston I just left sprint for Verizon, speeds are way faster. As for T-mobile I get choppy signal. Haven't ever been with AT&T yet!
    06-07-13 02:48 PM
    Where are you from?

I'm with Bell in Canada and I'm very happy. Best coverage for when I go up north etc. LTE downtown Toronto is blazing fast!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 02:58 PM
    If you're in SoCal, go with Verizon. Thats what i did after leaving Sprint. Best decision i ever made. Verizon's 4G LTE is maaaad fast
    06-07-13 02:59 PM
    Uk sorry didn't think to put that

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 02:25 AM
    I'm with vodafone I think they are one of the best in the UK they get the updates from early never had any problems with reception etc all in all a good all round solid network.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 02:27 AM
    Agreed with So Crow on that. I'm on O2 with an unlocked Z10. When Vodafone drop the updates first I pop a PAYG Voda sim in there and get me some delicious updates! Omnomnom

As for coverage, after using them all I have to say O2 wipes the floor. Maybe consider Giff Gaff

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 03:51 AM
    Unless you're in a city, I've found in the past that Vodafone has terrible signal. Even driving down the M6 from Manchester to Birmingham the signal will be in and out. Never had a problem with EE which has the advantage of using two networks (orange and T-Mobile). We didn't get the first update until a couple of weeks later than Vodafone, but the 10.1 update wasn't that far behind. Personally I think signal strength and network reliability is more important than having an OS update delayed by a few days.

Also, if you want 4G, EE is your only option right now. Also compare tariffs, find one that suits you, and finally EE Wednesdays have saved me probably close to 100 at the movies since I got this phone (buy one ticket get one free every Wednesday).

Quite honestly, the speed a network pushes out an OS update really shouldn't be your deciding factor, there is much more to consider.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:00 AM
    Is ee good, billing wise, customer service etc

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 08:17 AM
    I saw a few people in here saying go with Verizon because they switched from sprint to Verizon and experienced much faster speeds, I just want to add that if they switch to att today they would likely tell you to go att as it is much faster than Verizon. No one can compete with att Imo anywhere LTE is available in the US. Their customer service is the worst tho

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 10:25 AM
    I took my Z10 with me to the Netherlands and Turkey. Used local sim cards and man did this device rock. The maps, the GPS, the browsing, the messaging, all worked so cool and so well. If you travel to the continent, I'm certain you'll find the Z10 to be a solid performer.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 10:30 AM