That's pretty good! Are you on your device a lot?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    A fair amount. I've had the phone about 10 days and have only had to charge it 3 times.
    07-27-13 11:29 PM
    Well when i went for a new phone the sellers just pointed me to IOS or Android, when i asked for BB they said its outdated, broke, non existent!!!! Not even Windowsphone was recomended.. Since all the hype is for Android and starring Samsung as the "best" device around if i don't want android they just point me in the IOS direction. So when i bought my Z10 nobody could explain what and how it works, no devices on display it's just "in stock" in some of the stores. So if even the stores don't "push" the device and they don't promote it there is going to be a hard times for BB. Against the advise from all re-sellers and some friends i just bought it (after reading a ton of reviews and with the help of CB) and didn't regret it for one minute. The first one had a factory default so when i went back to the store they tried to convince me to buy an android instead of getting a new BB, that just says it all.......

Love my Z10, it has it's own live and his own place in the "smartphone world"..
    07-28-13 04:16 AM
27 12