I upgraded to OSX Mavericks today and ever since have not been able to connect my phone to the Mac through USB. The phone still connects to Link through wifi.
    Has anyone been able to achieve the USB connection. I haven't tried reinstalling Link yet. I will give it a try if anyone else does not have this issue.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:31 AM
    I think this a known issue on mavericks...it's too new...
    10-24-13 09:41 AM
    I upgraded to OSX Mavericks today and ever since have not been able to connect my phone to the Mac through USB. The phone still connects to Link through wifi.
    Has anyone been able to achieve the USB connection. I haven't tried reinstalling Link yet. I will give it a try if anyone else does not have this issue.

Posted via CB10

My Z10 was connecting wirelessly without any issues and after reading your post I went ahead and gave it a try via USB, performed a backup and it worked flawlessly., all this with the old Blackberry Link (no reinstalls) and the new 'Mavericks' of course.

One thing I did yesterday when all the 'Mavericks' updates were completed as I always do with new software I cleaned up the caches a little bit, I usually do it at least once a month to keep things snappy. If you are interested in knowing how I do it just let me know. Good luck !

10-24-13 03:26 PM
    Link wasn't working for me with Lion but once I upgraded to Maverick every is fine except I can't access files in my Mac book. The Mac can see the Z10 media though.

I am getting a message that says there is no BB10 device associated with this BBID.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 03:36 PM
    It was my mistake all along. Had set the connectivity to "Connect to PC" instead of Auto-detect in the settings.
    The thread can be closed now.
    10-24-13 10:58 PM