Source: BlackBerry Z10 is now available for sale from Qtel | .::BerryQA::.

Finally the BlackBerry 10 landed in Qatar. Qtel has started selling the BlackBerry Z10 on their Online eShop and probably their stores now. Finally you will be able to transit to the new revolutionary platform with the all new features including the BlackBerry Hub, Time-Shift Camera and much more!

The BlackBerry Z10 is offered from Qtel for 2,599 QR. We say it’s completely worth the price! The BlackBerry Z10 has a 1.5GHZ Dual Core SnapDragon Processor. It has a 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage. You can also expand the storage by adding up to a 64GB Micro SD.

Note: We are not sure if they are available at the stores or not but it is at least offered on their eShop. As far as we know the BlackBerry 10 Launch Event will be this Sunday and no BlackBerry 10 devices should be sold before it happens.

Get yours now >> Qtel - eShop
    Note: All devices sold in the state of Qatar are factory UNLOCKED.
    02-07-13 07:29 AM
    Bro, have been hearing about a 3g only version being sold in Dubai. Do you think these are that model?

Btw, went to a store that said they got a limited shipment again. The first time they told me they sold the z10 for 2000$. Thats just insane. They are selling them now for 1100$. Still overpriced, but actually got to see it, and wow impressive.

Please let me know if this is the LTE. Thanks
    02-07-13 07:46 AM
    Bro, have been hearing about a 3g only version being sold in Dubai. Do you think these are that model?

Btw, went to a store that said they got a limited shipment again. The first time they told me they sold the z10 for 2000$. Thats just insane. They are selling them now for 1100$. Still overpriced, but actually got to see it, and wow impressive.

Please let me know if this is the LTE. Thanks
    I really wish I can help. For now I have sent them an email asking about the 4G LTE (Knowing that Qtel is still Beta testing their 4G LTE network). However I said maybe I can make my request faster by calling their customer care but like usual they had no clue and they said if the BlackBerry Z10 supports 4G LTE it will work on our network. I told him so you don't even know if it supports 4G LTE anyway or not they told me we don't know anything about the device yet.
    02-07-13 08:58 AM
    Snapdragon processor?

From my understanding it seems that the Snapdragon processor DOES support LTE. However, I doubt this is the case as I would assume the entire region would get the devices like the UAE, and up until this point everything points that they're surely 3G models.
    02-07-13 10:56 AM