I bought a microfiber case for my z10 and I love it!! But I've noticed some issues with my z10- not sure if it is the case or not. Once in a while, I would put my phone in the case and when I try to take it out, I get a black screen and nothing works.. The only thing I can do is pull the battery. If I press and hold the power button, I can see the countdown for shutdown but it takes forever to turn off..
Phone works fine after the battery pull. Anybody else having this problem?
Like I said.. it only happens once in awhile, not always
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-17-13, 11:02 AM #2
- 139 Posts
Mine is doing this too, I have the BB fold case. So I think it's something to do with the phone not waking up. Also all of a sudden my battery stays at 50 percent all the time now. I have had to pull the battery 4 times now in two days.
- 02-17-13, 11:09 AM #4
I have had this issue couple times with my flip case as well....Off topic...I wish the cover on the flip case fit just a little better, i feel its about 3-4mm to wide to fit the phone, if you hold the phone across the front, there is a peak in the cover i find annoying....!! been tempted to trim it a little!!
- By michiel1 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 14Last Post: 06-08-10, 03:07 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-08, 10:07 AM
- By hansolo in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-08, 12:58 PM
- By dwgarrison76 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-08, 06:52 AM
- By Manna in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 12-24-07, 04:16 PM