He wants to be able to spam all of his BBM contacts with the same message without having to take the time to select them.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    Lol

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    04-16-13 08:11 AM
    Lol

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    it can be bought at almost any grocery store in a small can.....I'm of course talking about SPAM
    04-16-13 08:13 AM
    Sorry, while I agree with most of your points. I have to disagree with this wholeheartedly. Anything that disables people broadcasting nonsense to me on a regular basis the better.

Posted via CB10
    I've deleted BBM contacts for bombarding me with broadcasting. I HATE the feature personally. That's what twitter is for.

Posted via CB10
    bmercer94 likes this.
    04-16-13 08:52 AM
    I've deleted BBM contacts for bombarding me with broadcasting. I HATE the feature personally. That's what twitter is for.

Posted via CB10
    I agree send this broadcast to all your conacts and get special emoticons or send it and avoid certain death
    04-16-13 09:16 AM
    To be honest sometimes I want to send a BC to the certain people.

I have a family contacts , close friends, normal friends, when I want to BC to my close friends I have to pick them up one by one , even though I have them in a group in BBM ( not a group just under one panel) .

It's not a deal breaker but if I can BC just by clicking on friends panel it will be perfect.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:40 AM
    I will go with this answer. As with many threads, the only solution or answer is......you guessed it.
    wait for the update, they will fix it.
    04-16-13 09:42 AM
    + 1

+ 1
    04-18-13 09:15 PM
    1. The Keypad freezes and sometimes become non responsive where I have to restart the phone.
    2. Screen zoom automatically activated - especially noticed on incoming calls.
    3. Camera quality very poor if 8MP is advertised. My previous BB Torch had better quality pictures taken. The auto focus is a real problem and most time does not work causing the poor quality pictures.
    4. Battery heats up at times.
    5. The G-sensors (I think) does not work efficiently, It ether gets stuck in landscape or portrait mode. Very frustrating

6. On BBM or other applications it is so difficult to copy and paste makking this a dumb phone rather than a smart phone.
    04-26-13 04:48 AM
    ppl do not be greedy

I found no issues by using my Z10 accept starting a new line issuse and
    this what i wish to be improved by the new system update>

Other things are working awesome in both languages Arabic and English.
    oh yeah not to forget the navigation system its only
    supporting English language which is not useful in Saudi

OSAMAH
    PIN:24C48D5D
    05-11-13 07:37 AM
    If blackberry can't satisfy ur needs then get a phone that does. You can't just demand BlackBerry to do things a certain way. Although, I would be to have the needed support. Your going to always have these little language issues your dealing with American companies that give english the most priority.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 07:58 AM
    I had a software update on my Blackberry Z10, Since the update the phone switches on and off by its self and won't charge???
    05-21-13 03:38 PM
61 123