When the green light is still blinking means it's not fully charged - it gets fully charged when the green like is always on without going off.

Posted via CB10
    Ahhh gotcha! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 12:45 AM
    When the green light is still blinking means it's not fully charged - it gets fully charged when the green like is always on without going off.

Posted via CB10
    Good to know. Thanks.

I just got one tonight as I'm flying to Detroit tomorrow for 5 days. I'm sure I will have long days and I want spare power.

Charging now. Blinking green.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 07:15 PM
    Oh the irony! I bought the battery bundle cause my battery life sucked. But while I was waiting for the bundle to arrive I loaded. 2354 with 2063 radio. By the time my bundle arrived, I no longer needed to carry the extra battery. I'm making it through the whole day with moderate use with 30% left by 12 midnight.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 08:03 PM
    Oh the irony! I bought the battery bundle cause my battery life sucked. But while I was waiting for the bundle to arrive I loaded. 2354 with 2063 radio. By the time my bundle arrived, I no longer needed to carry the extra battery. I'm making it through the whole day with moderate use with 30% left by 12 midnight.

Posted via CB10
    Only issue I had was the first night after bundle arrived and I tried to charge the phone and battery bundle at the same time. Caused my phone to reboot and kick out if bedside mode.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 08:08 PM
    Alright. Thanks for the answer.

Here's some things I experienced with my charger bundle.

1. Using the little cable to charge the phone is indeed almost useless as it's pretty slow.

2. Sometimes I get the Red explanation mark on the battery icon when charging both, the phone and the spare battery. Meaning it doesn't really charge.

3. Swapping the battery a lot made the battery door a little loose, so it makes some cracking sounds when im grabbing my phone.

But hey at the end it's just a phone, at least I'm never out of juice.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 04:57 PM
    I use the battery pack mostly when traveling or when I know I'll be away from a charger for a long time (like going to an amusement park or camping). I swap the battery when it gets pretty low, or even partially low if I have the opportunity to plug the charger pack in.

As for your point #3, I'm guessing your cover isn't completely seated properly. With all the connection points of the Z10's back cover (I counted 15 of them), this just doesn't make sense. I find the easiest way to put the cover back on is to swap the battery, align the cover then turn the phone over (face up) on a hard, flat surface (not padded) and press both the top and bottom of the phone down at the same time with equal pressure on all four corners, then work my way along both sides at the same time toward the center. It seats it perfectly every time without having to press around the perimeter.
    07-29-13 05:30 PM
31 12