My brother and I run a business and use our exchange contacts for a lot of our clients. They are constantly updating, and his account is the main account. Finally with bb10, I can add his account and have all his information on my phone as well. But my issue is that he has so many contacts that I don't care for. All I'm looking for, is to add his account without linking with any of my own contacts. Is there any way to do this?
    05-31-13 08:26 AM
    My brother and I run a business and use our exchange contacts for a lot of our clients. They are constantly updating, and his account is the main account. Finally with bb10, I can add his account and have all his information on my phone as well. But my issue is that he has so many contacts that I don't care for. All I'm looking for, is to add his account without linking with any of my own contacts. Is there any way to do this?
    I thought under the accounts setting you could choose what to active sync? Your choices are calendar, contacts, and/or email.
    05-31-13 08:31 AM
    What to sync is fine. But when I add his account, it will sync to, for example, Facebook. Then it'll start doing random things which I don't want anything to change for his account.

I want to add the EAS account, without contacts linking to anything at all.
    05-31-13 08:42 AM