I know most people will say NOT to use BlackBerry Link to sync music from iTunes but I absolutely love it. I literally got rid of my ipod touch because my BlackBerry does it all. Now the question :
    Who uses this method and how do you do it? I have a way but only wanna post if anyone wants to know. It's a pain in the **** but having my play lists is important to me especially when I download music every night

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:57 PM
    I haven't used it, but please do share because I might want to at some point
    10-25-13 05:32 PM
    I know most people will say NOT to use BlackBerry Link to sync music from iTunes but I absolutely love it. I literally got rid of my ipod touch because my BlackBerry does it all. Now the question :
    Who uses this method and how do you do it? I have a way but only wanna post if anyone wants to know. It's a pain in the **** but having my play lists is important to me especially when I download music every night

Posted via CB10
    I did. I created a couple of playlist which I would sync with Link. Through I tunes I would add or remove albums/songs depending on my mood, and resync. And I had one smart playlist with my most current favourites.

A lot easier than doing it manually through the filesystem.
    10-25-13 05:43 PM
    I use BB Link to sync iTunes to my Z10 and it works perfectly. I can't say I've paid a lot of attention to how well it works when I add a new song to iTunes as I don't buy and then sync that often.

I'm also about sick of iTunes and may not buy any more songs through them. But we have a lot of iPads & iTouches in our house so I'm sure iTunes will stay as the music manager.
    10-25-13 05:48 PM
    You guys know BlackBerry World has a music section, right? And even though Amazon MP3 isn't on BB10, it can be sideloaded. I had it on my older devices and loved it! Once I found a sideload-able version, I was in bliss again.
    10-25-13 05:55 PM
    You guys know BlackBerry World has a music section, right? And even though Amazon MP3 isn't on BB10, it can be sideloaded. I had it on my older devices and loved it! Once I found a sideload-able version, I was in bliss again.
    That's great for new stuff. Not so much if you don't want to repurchase everything you already own...
    10-25-13 07:22 PM
    I haven't used it, but please do share because I might want to at some point
    I keep my music in my shared folder. I'm not sure if that's the best folder but it's been like that for a while. I have 2116 songs in folder and 2116 songs on iTunes. I have major ocd when it comes down to organizing music.
    I typically only keep artist, song name, and genre listed.

Best technique for iTunes-link sync-img_00000408.jpg

But anyway I've started having major issues with link syncing the songs that are on my BlackBerry to a folder on my PC. And I've tried disabling that feature with NO luck. I simply don't need copies of my songs on my PC. And also once the device to sync begins iTunes begins duplicating songs right in front of me. Then I'm forced to wait till its done duplicating and click "view duplicates" on iTunes, adjusting current date to the top, and begin "Shift clicking" to delete all the duplicates created.
    Now I've figured out how to control it after many times dealing with it
    1. After I download music I drag it to shared folder then click on "Add folder to itunes" in iTunes menu thus adding my new songs to iTunes. Everything is fine at this point.
    2. I close iTunes and open Link
    3. My device connects to link through wifi so as soon as link is up and running it begins syncing my songs I just added. After it's done I quickly hit cancel right as it begins syncing my device to PC. The quicker I stop the device to PC sync, the less duplicates I end up with when I open iTunes.

I know this a long post but if anyone has seamless syncing with no issues let me know your tactics.

Best technique for iTunes-link sync-img_00000417.png

I download music every night so my playlist fir added in the last 3 days is important for me

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 11:13 PM