Just want to throw this out there after a month with the phone. I am running 10.2.0.1371. This is by far my favorite smartphone I have ever owned. I have not had an iPhone but have owned the following and it's no contest:

OG moto droid
    HTC droid eris
    Samsung galaxy s
    Nokia lumia 710
    HTC one s
    Droid RAZR m
    Lumia 822
    Galaxy s3
    HTC 8x

There might be more. The z10 has the best keyboard, messaging, browser. Has great form factor and is really the best COMMUNICATION device I've owned. Here's to hoping I can somehow grab a z30 on Verizon without an upgrade although the size of the z10 is pretty much perfect. And here's to BB10 catching on and succeeding.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:33 PM
    Glad to hear your happy with it.
    09-27-13 09:33 PM
    I think you've covered all the bases
    Glad you enjoy bb10 as much as I do!

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    09-27-13 09:34 PM
    We need more of you. A lot more. Got any friends? lol
    09-27-13 09:35 PM
    I agree, the Z10 is the best smart phone I have owned.
    I am amazed at how quick that I can get get things done on this device; as BlackBerry says 'keep moving'.!
    I enjoy using the phone and look forward to trying new features.

HP-ipaq
    HTC (a.not sure which model)
    HTC (b. larger screen over the a; again not sure of model)
    Torch 9800 with the 6OS
    Torch 9810 with the 7OS
    09-27-13 10:04 PM
    We need more of you. A lot more. Got any friends? lol
    A lot of people have asked me about it. I think the carrier sales staffs need spiffed to push it. I actually think this would be better money spent than traditional media marketing in the US where a whole generation has been brainwashed with Apple cider vinegar. I knew people who sold phones for multiple carriers in the past and trust me if they were a good sales person they were pushing the product that would put an extra $25.00 in their pocket.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 10:04 PM
    There seems to be this unwarranted hatred from people against BlackBerry. And some have never even tried one.

So I've gone stealth.

The best smartphone I've owned-qnxzed10.jpg

BlackBerry should issue a decal set with each phone.
    09-27-13 10:16 PM
    @frfghtr Ok, that's pretty funny
    frfghtr likes this.
    09-27-13 10:30 PM
    A lot of people have asked me about it. I think the carrier sales staffs need spiffed to push it. I actually think this would be better money spent than traditional media marketing in the US where a whole generation has been brainwashed with Apple cider vinegar. I knew people who sold phones for multiple carriers in the past and trust me if they were a good sales person they were pushing the product that would put an extra $25.00 in their pocket.

Posted via CB10
    I guess that really depends on where you are and what phone company you work for. I have a friend who has sold phones since we were in high school together and he is a master at his game. He always told me it didn't matter what phone you sold because you made all your commissions off of contracts. The problem is how salespeople go about making their paycheques. Many times they will oversell one brand because they know it very well and it becomes an easy pitch. It has nothing to do with what the customer needs but rather the least work they can do for the money. Not all sales people are like that obviously but when you aren't the most popular platform in the world you don't have too many people actively pushing BlackBerry.
    09-27-13 10:44 PM