I don't know why it isnt said more often that the browser scores the highest HTML score and actually beats Computer Browsers scores. Its the best browser in the world !

Its just not obvious to everyone but its true and marketing should show it off. Just reminds me when iphone was born. New biggest browser on a phone. Now BB10 has the best.

Plus 2 years ago ATT did a survey about how much you liked your phone. webOS was the most loved phone in a landslide. IOS was low and andriod was love it or hate it just fair. BB10 is a gesture based multitasker like webOS was but alot better
    Last edited by Motorhead777; 08-24-13 at 03:25 PM.
    TTQ225 likes this.
    08-24-13 03:14 PM
    Totally agree.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 03:22 PM
    HTML5 is just one of many aspects regarding browser performance. The browser on BB10 indeed is pretty good, but so are the competitors. The bonus if anything I would say is Flash support, which still can be useful in some instances. But again, other platforms might not have Flash support, but they make it up by having a ton of apps. So really, I personally wouldn't consider this the best reason.

The best reasons for me are:
    - Best Keyboard, both virtual and physical. Period.
    - BlackBerry Hub is a real time saver especially when you have lots of new notifications. Potential for more use IF third party devs can make use of it, like WeChat, WhatsApp, etc.
    - Best Universal Search due to Instant Actions, potential for more use IF third party devs can make use of it too.
    - Default file manager has DropBox and Box integration. Would be even better if they can work to include more.
    - Actionable notification in 10.2 is a great way to get to your latest notifications easily. Would be great if final version includes support for more types of notifications such as whatsapp, twitter DM, facebook messenger, etc.
    08-24-13 03:39 PM
    I agree absolutely with your comments!

Sent from my Z10
    08-24-13 04:10 PM
    Yeah the browser is pretty awesome eh? Using it quite a bit at home for browsing

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 09:03 AM
    I love the fact that BB10 has Flash support.
    Hate that the browser does not support text reflow.

Overall I'd rate the browser experience on my Q as poor except in exceptional circumstances when I'm watching or using Flash.
    08-25-13 09:10 AM
    Yep, browser is the best in mobile market currently. But BlackBerry needs a bit more of an advantahe to lure ios crawd

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 09:14 AM
    There are so many great mobile sites around and BlackBerry has such a great Web browser, I am wondering why everyone cries for a so called app.

Just share some great mobile websites which I believe are better than so called apps :

. Twitter
    . Bank of America
    . Chase
    . Citi
    . Kayak
    . weather.com

The list will go very long now.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 03:02 PM
    There are so many great mobile sites around and BlackBerry has such a great Web browser, I am wondering why everyone cries for a so called app.

Just share some great mobile websites which I believe are better than so called apps :

. Twitter
    . Bank of America
    . Chase
    . Citi
    . Kayak
    . weather.com

The list will go very long now.

Posted via CB10
    its really crazy, Just put your passwords in password keeper or use the roboform mobile website, NO PROBLEM...and enjoy the WEB. who needs an app ?
    08-25-13 03:39 PM