I know there have been plenty of threads on the "best case", a never ending discussion with several "winners."
    I'd like to find the best case AND holster combo. So far I have tried the BB Graphite combo (nice, not bulky, but silly hard to remove and replace), and The CaseMate something with a generic holster (too bulky.) Otterbox would be out for same reason- don't want bulk.
    Any suggestions?
    06-22-13 07:32 PM
    For not bulky, I'd recommend the Seidio SURFACE combo. (With Seidio, combo always means the case + holster.)
    Surface is a hard case with a soft-touch exterior.
    The holsters from Seidio include a sleeper magnet like BBRY's OEM holsters & pouches.

That said, you could also find the case you want, then order the Seidio Spring-Clip holster or Surface holster to hold your Z10 with that case.

Maybe describe what you do like in a case a bit more: covers what, exterior feel, material, colour, etc?
    anon(2353369) and Stingz157 like this.
    06-22-13 07:43 PM
    Not trying to thread jack, but what holsters do the Casemate wood cases fit in?
    06-22-13 07:52 PM
    If you bought the holster for the Seidio Active, it should fit.

Best would be to find a retail store selling Seidio, and just take one out of the box to try it out while you have the right case already on your Z10.
    06-22-13 08:13 PM
    For not bulky, I'd recommend the Seidio SURFACE combo. (With Seidio, combo always means the case + holster.)
    Surface is a hard case with a soft-touch exterior.
    The holsters from Seidio include a sleeper magnet like BBRY's OEM holsters & pouches.

That said, you could also find the case you want, then order the Seidio Spring-Clip holster or Surface holster to hold your Z10 with that case.

Maybe describe what you do like in a case a bit more: covers what, exterior feel, material, colour, etc?
    I saw that, in fact I was going to mention the Seidio combo in my post.
    I prefer a hard case, as little bulk as possible, must be a secure belt holster. The fact that Seidio, like my current Graphite, has a "kickstand" type device is a nice bonus.
    06-22-13 08:24 PM
    I used a generic leather-like case I found on Amazon for only $7.00 shipped, surprisingly nice quality and good clip. Find here:

VMG For New BlackBerry Z10 Z 10 Cell Phone Case Horizontal Leather Belt Clip Holster Carrier Design Case Cover - BLACK BB SWIVEL DESIGN [by VANMOBILEGEAR]
    06-22-13 08:30 PM
    What about the classic oem soft shell and the leather holster!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 08:34 PM
    I use the incipio case

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 08:36 PM
    What about the classic oem soft shell and the leather holster!

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, which OEM soft shell are you referring to? I have the OEM leather holster, and I love it with a "naked" Z10, but I just don't trust myself.....
    06-22-13 08:40 PM
    I use the incipio case

Posted via CB10
    I see the Incipio cases, but what holster?
    06-22-13 08:41 PM
    The Incipio Ovrmld is a good case holster combo. Right now I'm using the Seidio Active and I prefer its spring clip over the Incipio slide on one.

Posted via CB10 on my LE
    Rage Riley likes this.
    06-22-13 09:17 PM
    Incipio holster is pretty stiff at the beginning. Then the two little rubber inserts moved and one got unglued.
    Nothing that super glue cannot fix though.
    The feel of the case is nice and doesn't slide in your hand.

No more reboots. I love my Z10 again.
    06-22-13 09:28 PM
    Ovrmold is very nice I also use the dual pro

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:29 PM
    Ovrmold is very nice I also use the dual pro

Posted via CB10
    Ok. Thanks all. My short list is currently the Seidio combo or the Incipio combo, with a slight edge to the Seidio because of the stand and magnet. I don't have to decide until tomorrow night, 'cause it won't ship till Monday.
    06-22-13 11:08 PM
    I have a naztech gladiator holster and it doesn't play nice with a case, had a rubberized case and it was too tight to slide out for nicely. I'm going to try a thinner smoother case with it

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 11:25 PM
    I actually use the Seidio surface holster + Crackberry Crunk case. It fits surprisingly well (has never come out in over a month of around-the-clock use), has a great feel, and I get to show my support for CB!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 11:27 PM
    I have the Seidio Active combo. The silicone cover is too soft but the hard shell makes it work pretty well. The silicone does get hung up on the holster clip frequently. I have a charger base and wasn't thinking when I ordered this case. With the kickstand I have to remove the case each night to place the phone in the charger base. Next case will be a Seidio surface without kickstand. It is thin enough that it will fit into my charger base with the insert removed. Just my two cents!
    06-22-13 11:33 PM
    06-23-13 01:18 PM
    ^I wish there was a vertical holster that could fit our cases.
    06-23-13 01:53 PM
    I'm seriously considering the Seido Convert...

All the protection layers of my Ballistics SG with a secure holster. I'm sick of the phone in pocket paradigm.

I originally wanted the Otterbox (don't care about bulk) but they royally F'd up the design.

~STV
    06-23-13 02:35 PM
    I'm seriously considering the Seido Convert...

All the protection layers of my Ballistics SG with a secure holster. I'm sick of the phone in pocket paradigm.

I originally wanted the Otterbox (don't care about bulk) but they royally F'd up the design.

~STV
    Yes Otterbox Defender for Z10 is horrible, imo.

Ruins the UX for many, I'm sure. If you knock out the atrocious included screen protector, it might be okay for you.

This is how you CB10, son!
    06-24-13 02:01 PM
    I use the Amzer Shellster case with the belt clip and a Skinomi TechSkin screen protector on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 02:58 PM
    I have the Case-Mate and for me I find it a bit more then "barely there". It offers good screen protection, but sticks up a bit too much for my liking.
    06-24-13 03:11 PM
    I have the Case-Mate and for me I find it a bit more then "barely there". It offers good screen protection, but sticks up a bit too much for my liking.
    I assume you're referring to the aluminum one, specifically?

This is how you CB10, son!
    06-24-13 03:13 PM
    I'm leaning towards the Seidio Active combo.
    SkypilotOfHope likes this.
    06-24-13 03:13 PM
33 12